never let you go!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//_________________ POV//

As I woke up, the first thing I saw was JaeJoong.
''yah what are you doing here!?'' I asked him
''well...someone called YooChun, he phoned us so we know where you are, he meant he was here to see you but you were asleep!''
''what YooChun oppa was here? I want to see him!''
''____________-ah...do...do you love him?!''
*i wish I would knew that myself, I don't know who I love, he was always there even when you fool leaved me. * I thought
''I...i don't know'' I stuttered
''__________-ah, look I...I know I did big mistakes in the past, but I'm still in love with you I really love you damn much, please....''
''JaeJoong please'' I I cut him off ''I need time, its...its shocked to have you in my life so suddenly again!''
''I know I'm really sorry bout that''
''c..can I ask you something?!''
''sure'' he simply said.
''if...if I choose YooChun, would you let me go?!''
''No! Never!'' his voice wasn't soft or caring anymore ''_____________ don't you understand I love you! What can I do that you for give me?!''
''JaeJoong, I said I need time I....I have really mixed feelings at the moment I don't know what I feel for anyone anymore!''
''I don't care! You are mine and I'm not going to give you away!''he looked down ''I'm sorry baby''

There was silence between us, until my mother and dad came in.

''__________, jagiya, what happened to you?! Do you know how worried we were that something might happen to you!? '' my eomma said very worried
than my dad interpreted ''darling why did you ran away from home?!''
*ran away * I thought
''I didn't appa! I was at the playground. That one I used to go when I was young, and then it began to rain heavy, since it was far away from our house I went into a building, but to my 'luck' I fell asleep on the cold floor''
''____________ you need to be carefuller, what if...''
*not again these what 'if's' * I thought
''mom its over! Nothing happened I'm fine you see''
''yea sweety, I see'' she answered
I turned to my appa ''appa when can I leave?''
''the doctor said tomorrow''
''can I...''
''no you cant'' he already knew what I was going to say.
I'm closer to my father than to my mother. I don't know why but It's difficult to talk to him than to her.
''but appa'' I tried again with my puppy eyes
''no darling, puppy eyes cant held this time'' he said and I pouted.
''alright alright'' I gave in.

//end __________ POV//

~meanwhile~

//JunJin POV//

''YooChun are you really sure bout this? You still have time to think bout this!'' I said.
''hyung, please stop! I already said I want to go! I need this time for myself!'' he said while packing his luggage.
I sighed and left his room.
*Well then there's nothing I can do, at least not now * I thought as I was drinking water when my eyes catched a picture on the freeze, it was YooChun and _________ in summer swimming in the pool *they really look good together * I smiled to myself.

//end of JunJin POV//

After I finished packing it was already 7 pm.
I walked down the stairs, and saw my hyung 'cooking'
''no you shouldn't cook'' he turned to me and then to the table
''yes I shouldn't but if I don't no one is going to do it, and then I'm starving!''
I forced a smile ''I'm sorry hyung''
''do you know how much you said that just this day?'' he asked me.
''much?!'' I asked him, kind of.
''let me help you'' I said and cooked (A/N: but in reality its not looking like YooChun can cook xD)
So hyung and I ate and went to bed.
*__________ I'm sorry leaving you like this! I hope you'll be happy * I thought and fell asleep.

//end of POV//