[EDITED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//___________ POV//
I woke up like on every weekend, sleepy, like i didn't sleep the whole week. So I took a long shower to freshen up, changed into my clothes and walked down. My parents aren't home, because of a buissnis trip, its been a while since I saw them. I miss them. Especially today, when its my birthday.
Oppa has a girlfriend I don't think he would remember it. He's dating that girls only since a few days, but i think he wants some time with her alone. After all she is his girlfriend. It's not that I'm jealous, but i think I'm not welcomed. Ever time Oppa invites me somewhere, she would send me glares.

So I made sandwiches for myself. Who needs a huge breakfast when they're alone?
Just as I finished the doorbell rang. When I opened it I saw a big teddy bear, which had a t-shirt with a picture of me and Yoochun oppas on.
“o-oppa“
“HAPPY BITHDAY BABY GIRL!“
''oppa thank you verry much, uhm wanna come in?''
''sure'' i opened the door wider so he could walk in with the bear.
''_________-ah cuddle the bear'' i did as he said and suddenly the bear started to sing happy birthday. I couldnt help but smile brightly.
''waa~ oppa thts the cutest thing i ever got'' i said and hugged him too.
''sure, your oppa knows what you need'' there was a moment of silence "lets go eat cake outside! How about that?."
I just smiledwidely and nodded before shaking my head.
''but oppa your girlfr-''
''shht...dont talk bout her today, ________-ah! Today is YOUR 17th birthday. You know i would never leave you alone, especially on your day!'' I heard how serious his voice bacame ''...never forget that baby girl. I will be always by your side, you are my little baby dongsaengs right?“

''yes...*is that the only way you think of me oppa*''

(end of POV)

(YooChun POV)

*I wish I could tell you that I'm in love with you. That I always loved you, but you just see an older brother in me.. I know that.*
We arrived at our favorite cafe, red dragon. This is our favorite place to come. We celebrated everything here, even if anything sad happens we come here. It turns our tears to smiles. It was like magic. And also the workers knew us already.
''annyeong haseoyo, _________-ah! YooChun-ah!'' aunt dami greeted us.
Yes we call her aunt, since we're really close to her, she is the owner of this cafe and she love us as much as we love her.
''annyeong aunt dami'' both of us greeted her.
''so you two take your seat as always and i will come right now to take your orders''
I smiles and took at our usual place near the window.
~
After a few minutes the waiter came back with a big cake, where 'happy birthday _______ ' was written on.
And than all of us began to sing happy bithday to her, wich made her tear up *she is so sweet * she wished something and blew the candle's out. We celebraitet about one more hour with them and left.

(end of POV)

(__________ POV )

Yoochun drove me home, I thanked him for the amazing time and turnded around to go inside the building when Yoochun called out for me. ''_________-ah! Dont eat dinner i will pick you up at about 6 pm, so we can eat something and then if you want we can to a club.'' *should i go?* with a smile i agreed. ''uhm...sure oppa why not'' I waved at him and walked inside

''so i have about 2 hours to get ready that will be enough'' great now i begin started talking to myself. Shaking my head I walked up to take a shower.
I walked out with a towel around my body and looked for a dress.
Wearing it I looked in the mirror I noticed my eyes getting teary. This time it was because of Yoochun. Because he made me my emotions ride a rollercoaster. Just as I finished with everything i heard it knock on the front door. I opened it and smiled at Yoochun.

''wow ________-ah you look....wow''

''thanks'' i said and i could feel my cheeks redden.

''come on, i hope you're hungry!'' he said and led me to his car.''

We arrived at a restaurant i wasn't at before, it looked really expensive.

Arfter we ordered and ate, he paid and we walked out. ''you want to go to a club or wanna go home'' he asked me

''i think club is fine'' i said and he drove to the nearest one.

We had a lot of fun, yoochun oppa isn't the best dancer but he did a great job tonight.

Then a slow song played ''may i have this dance'' he asked and held out his hand.

''Sure'' i said and took his hand.

We danced and he pulled me closer to himself with every move. After the song ended I told him that I had to use the restroom.

Inside were some girls freshing up their make ups and fixed their hair. I washed my hands and walked out as three men walked my way. They

looked at me and I could see the smirk on their faces.

''Where are you going prett lady?'' he said as one of them grabed my arm.

''ya let go of me'' i kicked him started to run away as the other two grabed me and pulled me back to a corner.
My creams were silenced by the music and I was pretty sure that no one would help me out of here.

''thats your punishment'' the one i kicked befor said and started touching my body.
''please, stop'' i couldnt stop my tears.

''Why are you crying little thing? We will give you so much pleasure you will like it!'' he said and right now i wanted to kill myself.

I tried to free myself but their hold of me just became stronger. The only thing that was going through my mind was that i wanted to be hold by Yoochun right now.

One of them started kissing my neck. i closed my eyes letting more tears escape.

''WHAT YOU GUYS THINK YOURE DOING!!'' i heard someone yelling, it wasn't yoochun oppa's voice.

(end of POV)

(YooChun POV)

*Damn what takes her so long, i have a weird felling* i stod up and walked towards the restrooms, as i saw ________ cornered by a few men. one of them tried to take off her closes. Then I saw a guy who pulled two of the men that tried to __________ away before he punched them.

I ran towards them and ripped the man who was on top ________ away from her and pressed him against the wall.
I yelled at him and with every word i screamed i punched him in his ugly face, leaving a broken nose. I looked to the guy who saved __________, nd saw that he broke the bones of the other two.

Looking at his face closely i relized who it was: KIM JAEJOONG we were in the same class for 2 or 3 years. Anyways thats not the matter now, __________-ah needs my help.

I walked to her, she was now sitting in the corner, her head betwen her legs and she was crying. she was crying really hard and i couldnt comfort her.

''__________-ah its me, yoochun''

''stop...no please....stop'' she said crying even harder, i hugged her really tight.

''its over __________, its over'' she slowly looked up and when she saw me she hugged me back.

''oppa i was so scared''

''its all over now'' i put my jacket on her and picked her her bridal style as i walked towards the exit.
I thanked JaeJoong and got into the car and drove to her house.
when i lay __________ on her bed she was still crying in her sleep

I put the covers over her, kissed her forehead and walked out of the door.

__________ and i were really close frinds so i know were the guest-room was. I get some bedcovers

and went into the living-room and fell asleep on the couch.

(end of POV)