Best Birthday present ever!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//____________ POV//

Three days passed by, after the visit from Dong Wan.
The next morning I woke up, feeling a bit dizzy, but you tried not show it to JaeJoong, because he would get worried very easy.
I get out of the bed, to go to the toilette and wash my face.
''Babe. Is everything alright.'' JaeJoong suddenly asked while hugging you from behind.
*when did he get here * I asked myself.
''Sure, everything is alright oppa. What should there be?'' I asked him back.
He looked deep into my eyes *OMG those eyes, they are more beautiful then the first time I saw them. *
I was still staring in his eyes, not realizing that he asked me something.
''...babe?!''
''y-yes oppa?!''
''should I bring you to the hospital, to check on you, you look pale.''
''I'm alright, oppa. Don't worry, please! I promise you if I feel weird, or sick, I'll immediately call you!''
He let out a sigh ''OK, but don't forget you promised me!''
''I know.'' I smiled at him and walked out
''and oppa?! Hurry up, you'll be late to work. You don't have enough time''
''alright darling, I'll do it as fast as I can''
I walked down and began to make breakfast *his birthday is tomorrow and I still don't have any present for him. What could I give him? * I thought and suddenly I felt something coming up my throat
''hmpf'' I held my hand against my mouth and run to the toilette and throw up.
JaeJoong came by my side
''babe are you sure that you're OK?''
I washed my hands and my face, ''yes oppa I'm sure. Now go downstairs breakfast is ready.''
The worried JaeJoong went down and begin to eat, I sat in front of him wanted to eat too but felt that something is coming up again, and did stop eating.

After finishing his breakfast I gave him a peck on his lips and he left, to go to work.
I cleaned the kitchen, made the bed my eye catches the calender, I looked at it and my eyes widen in shock *i should already get my period, am I...no that can't be. Or? *
I ran down, took my jacked ant took a cap to the hospital.
~a while later~
''Mrs. Kim, the doctor would like to talk to you'' a nurse announced.
I nodded and followed the nurse.
''please sit, Mrs. Kim'' I took a seat.
''well, congratulations, you are 3 weeks pregnant'' the doctor said happily.
*I-I'm what?! What if Jae oppa isn't ready for this, I even don't know if I'M ready for it *
''w-well thank you, Mrs. Dong.'' we shook hands and I left.

At about 17 o'clock JaeJoong oppa went back home.
I rushed to him as soon as I heard the door opening.
''How was your day oppa?'' I asked him.
He pecked my lips and pulled me to the sofa to sit there,
''bad'' he answered simply
''what? Why? What happened?''
''you weren't by my side. I missed you so much.'' he said as he laid on my legs.
I chuckled and mumbled ''silly oppa''
''what did you said'' he asked me
''Silly oppa?'' I kind of asked him.
And then he began to tickle ''o-oppaaaaa~ stop! Please''
''will you call me silly again?!''
''no NO, I won't. But please stop'' he finally stopped tickling me.
''oppa?''
''hmm?''
''dinner is ready''
''I want a kiss and then we can go eat''
''OK'' I said and gave him a passionately kiss
''now thats was a great kiss'' he smiled and stand up
''come on darling, I want to taste your food, and then you''
I blushed badly at his comment
''Babe, we did it a lots of times and you're still blushing'' he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and pulled me to the kitchen.
We finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen together.
After I took shower and changing into pj, and he also changed into pj, we went to bed, he hugged me tightly and I buried my face in his chest.
''Babe?!''
''hmm?'' I asked half asleep
''you know tomorrow is my birthday and I'm home and you know what I wish?!''
I looked at him,
''I want to stay in bed with you! All day long'' he continued.
I smiled ''if you want it then its fine with me'' I cuddled myself into his chest again and soon both of us fell asleep.

//end of POV//

~next morning, JaeJoong's birthday~
//JaeJoong's POV//

I woke up looking at ____________-ah sleeping soundly.
That girl is really something, I kissed her forehead and headed to the toilette, to get fresh.
I took a shower and wrapped myself with a towel, suddenly I felt _________ standing behind me, kissing my back, I closed my eyes enjoying every moment of her kissed on my bare skin, so soft and...there aren't even words to describe the feeling.
I turned to her and she smiled widely.
''happy birthday Joongi'' she whispered in my ear, damn she really knows how to make me feel good.
''thank you, Jagiya (honey)'' I said and kissed her sliding my tongue in , tasting every part of it.
Without breaking the kiss we found the way to bed.
When I broke the kiss, to take her shirt of she went of bed,
''come on, breakfast will be ready soon'' she grinned and went down.

When I went down where was a muffin with 'happy birthday' written on it.
I looked at her and she smiled
''make a wish and blew the candle out'' she said
*i wish we are became the happiest family ever * I wished and blew it out.
While eating our breakfast ___________ said she had to tell me something, she looked very serious.
''OK babe, tell me. I am really nervous'' I told her
''oppa I have to confess to you''
''I'm listening''
''oppa I-I am pregnant''
silence
''WOOHOO'' I screamed, unfortunately, causing her to jump out her stool, I ran to her and pull her into a tight hug
''my baby is getting a baby'' I am the happiest person on earth
she then hugged me back ''I love you oppa'' those three words made my heard pound faster.
''I love you too, babe. I love you too'' I let go of her.
''since when do you know that''
''since yesterday'' she told me ''I thought I just tell you today since it is your birthday''
''you know you made me the happiest person on earth''
we spent the day at the mall, looking for furniture, for the baby's room.

//end of POV//