SHE WHAT?!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//YooChun POV//

''...now tell us doc!'' I raised my voice, without knowing it.
''well, she lost her memory, too!''
There was a silence, both, JaeJoong and me lowered our heads.
''W-What?!'' JaeJoong and I said at the same time.
''I'm really sorry...but, theres still hope that she can remember again.''
And our heads shot up in the same moment again.
''Well, some parts of her brain are still working, so that means if everyone supports her, she can get back her memory.''
I heard JaeJoong mumble something, like he doesn't want ____________to remember everything.
*I really do wonder if they had have a fight before*
''can we see her?''
''in about an hour you can, but for now Mrs. Kim should rest.'' both of us nod and the doc went out of the room. After that I calmed down, at least a bit, and sat next to JaeJoong.
''JaeJoong,....Hyung, what happened aren't you happy that __________maybe can remember everything again?''
''YooChun,look....I know you will get angry again, but....___________-ah got pregnant she,....damn, and after the crash when I woke up, the doctors said that it is impossible to save both of them, so he asked me, and I said he should save ____________-ah!'' his voice began to tremble ''But when she going to find out that the child she was carrying died,...I'm afraid that she might get crazy!'' tears started to form his eyes ''I really don't know what to do now!'' a single tear slipped down my check, I turned around so he wouldn't see it.
''we need to be strong for her now, Hyung. I know its hard to, live with the though to lose her everyday, but we need to stay calm, be by her side and pray. *believe me hyung, I know the feeling to lose her, this heart is still beating for her even if she's your wife now*''

After a while JaeJoong calmed down too.
A nurse came in and announced that _____________ is awake, and that we can visit her now.
So Hyung and me made our way to ___________-ah's room.
When we opened the door, she sat there not knowing at all who we are, I wonder if she even knows who she is?

//end of YooChun POV//