The Way Home

Our Manager's Daughter

Manager pov

On the way to the dorm with the boys after their schedule.

"Wah~~I'm soooo tired!~~~~~~~" Kiseop exclaimed as he yawned. Dongho and Kevin were talking about how bad they wanted ice-cream and they ended up making the other members crave ice-cream too...aigoo

Now we ended up in an ice-cream shop -_-

*sigh "Boys, we have to get home now. You have a schedules early in the morning too..." I got up and walked out the shop with the boys behind me. "oh, hyung why is there such a big crowd over there?" asked Dongho. "I don't know, but I think there's some girls performing though..." replied Soohyun. "Let's go watch!~" Hoon exclaimed as he litterally dragged us over there.

I was watching the performance when I noticed one of the dancers being a little girl. She looked familiar...like I knew her, but nothing came to mind. The performance soon came to an end, but I still felt like I knew her. "Hyung, let's go now." said AJ as he was nudging me towards the van. But then I saw a familar birthmark on her side as she was happily jumping around with her friends. Could it be?...no, of course not. She left a long time ago. I slowly walked to the car thinking about my lost daughter.

 

AJ pov

After telling manager hyung to go, I noticed that he looked sad all of the sudden. Did I say anything wrong? I don't wanna be scolded!~ ㅠ.ㅠ But, I'm worried...why is he like this?

I get in the van and the members notices our manager's sudden mood change. "Yah~ what's wrong with manager hyung?" Eli asked. Like I knew what was going on! "I don't know" I replied.

 

Soohyun pov

I noticed manager hyung's mood sudden mood change as he entered the van. On the way home I took small glances at him and he looked like he was deep in thought about something. At one point it look like he wanted to cry...aw :( I wanna give him a big giant hug!...but that could lead us to a car accident and I wanna live soooo I am now just gonna sit here and think of what to ask him.

"Hyung?" I called out to him as we were entering the dorm. "Yes?" hyung replied. "Are you ok? You seem a little down and stressed. Do you need some time off or something? Be-" he cut me off "No.. :) I'm ok, really. It's just I have a lot on my mind, so I'm just *sigh thinking. But I'm ok, don't worry :)" I looked at him unsure, but I knew he wasn't gonna give up so I just nodded and headed to my room.

 

Kim Sung-Hee (You) pov

After the performance I saw U-KISS!~ AHHHHHH!~~~~~~~~~~~ OMG MY FAVORITE IDOLS OF ALL TIMES SAW ME PERFORM AND ACTUALLY LIKED IT!!!!

While I was spazzing over my beautiful angels of ALL TIMES, I saw this man who I assumed to be their manager looking at me. Though I don't think it was strange considering the fact that I was jumping up and down like a moron trying not to spazz while my idols were still there.

OMG...OMG /(^o^)\ U-KISS is walking by us!~ I made eye contact with Dongho oppa and he smiled and waved at me!...and of course, there's me -__- standing there shocked turning the darkest shade of red you would have ever seen. As Hoon and Eli walked by, they saw my expression and and chuckled at my so-called cuteness. For some reason it looked like the members took a liking to me as Soohyun and Kiseop patted me on the head as they walked by me still red-faced from Dongho. My KARA members laughs and teases me as the U-KISS members left.

I grabbed hold of Nicole unnie... "Yah!~ What?!" she yelled. "Pinch me! I must be dreaming! OMG I ca-owwwwwie ㅠ.ㅠ" Nicole unnie pinched me... The other members just stared at us. O_O What? I don't see anything wrong with this?

I looked at the time. It was 10:30pm. "Unnie!~ gotta get home~" the members said good-bye as I walked home. My foster parents don't mind me coming home late, but to them...performing was a big no-no.

 

 

But as soon as I got home... there was trouble