Chapter Eight

One Fine Spring Day

Going to Youngmin's POV

 

Boyfriend finally landed on the hottest school for girls! Yey! What I really mean is we already arrived SMA Academy, it's only 5 blocks away from Starship Academy. Anyways, more girls to flirt with /smirk. I glance at Minwoo who looked so pale.

 

"Yah yah yah, why do you look so pale? Aren't you happy that you're here at your previous school?" I nudged him.

"Ah-ah. N-neh." he stuttered. He usually stuttered when he's nervous.

"Why, are you nervous to see your ex-girlfriend?" I asked.

"Neh, I still need to explain to her everything. Last week, she thought Haerin noona is my girlfriend." I cracked up after hearing those words.

"Y-yah. He's your close cousin right? And he's a lesbian!" I protested.

"Yah, hyung." he send me those death glare.

"Araso, mianhe" I tapped his shoulders and sighed.

 

We went inside and went over the field. I was like ASDFGHJKL because this school is so big! It's much bigger that Jeongmin hyung's ! Yeah, seriously. Jeongmin hyung's is big. I think I'm too sarcastic, do you think? Nah, maybe, or whatever.

What the, the cheerleaders are so hot! Eat a jabaleno pepper and you'll know what I mean. Woah, woah, woah. These two hot ladies caught my attention, they're dancing smoothly and gracefully! Maybe, I should introduce myself. What do you think reader? Author? Malhaebwa! Okay, it's seems like I'm only talking to myself. /sigh.

I ran over them as soon as they finished dancing. And I was like, my salive overflowed from my mouth and started running down to my hot body. So, whatever. This girl who is 164 cm in height, fine complexion, perfect s-line, pretty & adorable face. I'm good in measurments okay but I failed math, A lot! Okay, moving on.

 

"Annyeong" I waved sarcastically at them. Pabo, you shouldn't act like that! They will freak out! Conscience, shikkoro.

"Uhm, hi?" they replied in english. Woah, they speak english fluently even though it's only one word.

"I'm Jo Youngmin from Starship Academy" I introduced myself.

"Oh, so the boys from Starship Academy already arrived" the other girl muttered.

"Yeah, I was actually with my friends" I pointed over Boyfriend.

"Ahh, araso" the girl with the fine complex replied coldly. Gosh, she's giving me shivers. She's like the witch in Sleeping Beauty!

"Maybe Minwoo already arrived" the other girl whispered. Hehe, she thought I didn't heard it? I heard it right. Maybe the girl I like is a fan of Minwoo.

"So, may I know your names?" I asked.

"I'm Lee Ji-Eun, call me IU and this is Shin Minah." the other girl talked. Wait, did I heard it right?! I'M TALKING TO NATION'S LITTLE SISTER AND LITTLE FAIRY!

"Ohmygod, so you're Nation's little sister and Little Fairy?! I'm a big fan of you two!" I clasped my hands together and started jumping up and down.

"I'm a big fan of you Little Fairy!" I muttered.

"Hyung!" Minwoo run over me, panting. 

"Oh, what do you want Minwoo-ssi?" I gave him a dont-you-see-im-talking-to-girls look. He stopped from panting and looked at Little Fairy.

"Minah..""Minwoo-ssi" both of them co-ed together.

"Announcement, to all Starship Academy students, please go back to your groups now. We will divide you into 6 groups." an annoucement was made. I pulled Minwoo away from Little Fairy and Nation's Little Sister and drag him back to our group.

Something is really fishy around here. Is there something I don't know? Come on, malhaebwa! I'm conscious you know! Okay, I guess it's only up to here. I hate you author, joke. You're the one who made this fanfic so I love you!

 

*A/N: Okay, so how was the "character-talking-to-authors" perspective? Sorry for this lame chapter, I'm so tired right now ><