Chapter Forty-Nine

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty Nine-

-I remember You-

 

 

You put on your headphones and sat on the chair while waiting for the plane to board passengers. You glance around, hoping that Kwangmin will be there for you, but that's impossible because he'll never remember you.

You run your fingers through your phone while glancing at your wallpaper- it's the picture of you and Kwangmin in Lotte World. It was your 4th Anniversary and he decided to bring you out on a fun date.

 

Both of you hold hands while walking in the cemented pathway, the way to the Romance Ride. You your ice cream and you didn't know that your ice cream touched your nose, leaving a cream on your nose.

Kwangmin looked at you and giggled at your look. You look at him and tilted your head.

 

"Is there something wrong?" you asked.

"Yes, there's something on your nose" he giggled and wiped your nose using his thumb.

 

You can feel your cheeks burning up and you look away, trying to hide your beet red cheeks from him but he just pulled you closer, causing you to feel more heat. You looked at him and kiss the tip of his nose.

 

"Thank you oppa!" you chimed.

"You're welcome yeobo" he replied and pulled you to the vintage store with cute animal ears.

 

Both of you look around and one headband caught your attention. It was a Pikachu headband. You took it and put it on Kwangmin's head, causing him to look at you. Kwangmin took a bunny headband and put in on your head.

Both of you looked at the mirror and laughed with your faces. You took out your phone and snapped a picture of you and Kwangmin together.

 

"Flight 302 Seoul to California now boarding. All attendees please board now"

 

You stood up and glanced at the back door, hoping so much that Kwangmin will be there. You sighed and took your luggages and walked slowly. You unplugged your earphones, put it in your bag causing you to accidentally drop your ticket with your passport.

You kneeled down and you're about to pick up your ticket and passport when someone took it instead. You look up and you couldn't believe that it was him. Your hopes went giddy and you're so happy that it was him.

 

"You know, leaving me with just a simple message is rude, yeobo" He muttered while he smiled at you and passed you your ticket with your passport.

"K-K-Kwangmin oppa..." you whispered and tears trickled down to your cheeks.

"I remember you.." He spoke and enveloped you in his arms.

 

You hugged him tightly and cried on his broad shoulders. Kwangmin stoke your hair and rested his head on the top of your head. Kwangmin smiled and pulled you closer.

You stopped crying and you look at him with your teary eyes.

 

"You're not going to forget me again, don't you?" you asked while wiping your tears away.

"Of course not, I'm not going to forget you, ever again, till death do us part." He whispered and kissed you, passionately.

 

"Flight 302 Seoul to California is now leaving"

 

You took out your phone and texted your mom that you're not going to go with them. With that, they happily left you along with Kwangmin. You looked at Kwangmin and smiled.

He rub the back of his head and you hugged him again, feeling his arms around you again.