Chapter Twenty-Eight

One Fine Spring Day

So, yeah. Some of you are wondering how did the Jo twins and GD became brothers. So, this chapter is dedicated to their flashback (:. Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling.


 

Flashback;

Author's POV

 

"Umma, appa, when will we see our other brother?" the twins asked.

"Oh, he's already here." the mother of the twins spoke.

 

Their father went to the front door and opened it. Both of the twins were happy to see that they have a older brother. Both twins jump in excitement and hug their new brother. At first, their brother was shocked but soon, he was happy that someone finally accepted him.

 

"What is your name hyung?" the younger twin asked.

"I'm Kwon Jiyoung but you can call me GD" he ruffled the hair of the twins.

"But, how did that became your nickname?" the younger twin again asked.

"In hyung's name, 'Young' means dragon so I think he changed 'Ji' to 'G' and added 'dragon' " the older twin spoke.

"You're right!" their hyung clasp his hands together.

"Okay okay, let's get to know more together in the dining room. I know all of you are hungry so I baked some cookies" the twins mother giggled.

"Oh, oh, oh! Hyung! Umma's cookies are the best!" the older twin jumped up and down.

"Yeah yeah yeah! It tastes much better than Mrs. Field's!" the younger twin drag his hyung to the dining room.

 

--------

 

Few months passed, Jiyoung was enrolled at the same school as the twins but, he started to act strange when he met some new friends. Some times, Jiyoung was included in some gang fights. Jiyoung's feeling disappeared. He used to take care of his younger siblings and parents but now, he doesn't take care of them and care more on girls.

One day, Jiyoung planned to escape his house without saying goodbyes to his parents but the twins saw him. He hissed at the twins and slap them. The twins fell on the ground. Both of them started crying as Jiyoung carry his bag again and open the door.

The older twin hug him back and pleaded not to go but in the end, Jiyoung just punched him and run off. Kwangmin manage to stood up and carry his older brother to the couch. He quickly dialed the number of his parents and told them that Jiyoung ran off. 

Their parents quickly rush to their house and brought Youngmin to the hospital. Mr. Jo called his close friend who is the manager in cheif of the Police In Seoul, Mr. Kim, the father of Kim Donghyun. Mr. Jo ask Mr. Kim to look for Jiyoung to downtown Seoul but, they never found him.

Four months passed and Youngmin went back his consciousness. Once he was discharged, he never think of Jiyoung as his brother but his enemy.