Chapter Thirty-seven

One Fine Spring Day


-Chapter Thirty Seven-

-Meeting the Kwons-



 

 

You wore a simple floral dress and paired it with white doll shoes. You braided your hair into a braid and sprayed some perfume that Minwoo gave you. You locked your pendant with the picture of you and Minwoo on your neck and went to your brother's room to help him fix.

You caught a glimpse of your brother already wearing his tux but he finds it hard tying his bow. You saw him pout and stomp his feet. You giggled and helped him fix his bow. With a smile plastered on your face, you pinched his cheek and spray some of his perfume.

Your phone rang and you looked at the caller ID-- it was your umma.

 

"Annyeong Minah! We're already parking the car. I hope that you're already done fixing yourself as well as your brother! The Kwons are here with me, they even brought their handsome son but he's already taken. Anyways, see you later daughter! <3~ Umma"

 

You smiled and snap your phone off. You held Yoochun's hand and happily skip downstairs. Your umma opened the front door and Yoochun run to your mother's arm.

Your umma exchanged a big hug to Yoochun. A petite, middle age woman and a handsome middle-aged man went inside with a smile across their face.

You gave them a small smile and went to your father to help him took out some bags. You excused yourself and once you open the door, you saw him, the man who almost killed you, the man who claimed that he owned you.

 

"J-J-Jiyoung" you stuttered as your hand turned into a fist, ready to bawl him on his smooth face.

"Surprise?" he scowled you with a smirk.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" you manage to speak with your uttering voice.

"What? Is it wrong to hang out with my family? I didn't thought that my parents and your parents were childhood friends! I wonder if some of the stories come true that their parents will arranged a marriage to us?" he laughed.

"You know that will never happen Kwon Jiyoung" you replied coldly.

"Don't call me Jiyoung, just call me G-"

"You don't have any swagger on. Just go" you cutted him. He walked infront of you and he swiped his thumb to your lips that send shivers to your spine.

"Okay yeobo" he smirked and went inside.

 

You were left dumb-found and just shrugged the feeling that runs to your spine. You saw your father struggling while carrying the bags. You giggled and your problems suddenly popped out off your head.

You happily went to help your father and just forget that Jiyoung is your guest. You dropped the bags to your kitchen and interlock your arms around your father's arms while you're in the kitchen counter.

 

"Appa, do you know the guy they brought?" you asked.

"Who? Kwon Jiyoung? Their son?" he asked. When you heard his name, you can feel yourself shiverring.

"You can't remember him appa?" you asked again this time with your voice lower.

"Why? Is he someone from your past?" he asked with a concern tone.

"He is the one who tried to ki-"

"Mr. Shin and Minah, join us for dinner?" Jiyoung suddenly entered the scene. You scowled at him and he just smiled at you as if nothing happened.

"Oh, sure. Let's just talk about this later Minah, neh?" you father left you.

 

You're left with Jiyoung in the kitchen. You just crossed your arm and pass by him, letting your shoulder hit his. He grabbed your wrist that cause you to wince in pain.

 

"Don't even try to act like that to me. You don't know what can I do to you, future wife" he spoke and let go off you and went back to your dining room.