Chapter Twenty-one

One Fine Spring Day

@ Bampo Bridge

 

Yeah, IU told me to arrive to Bampo Bridge. I already ate the foods I bought. I didn't litteraly eat them all! I also gave some to my brother okay so, yeah. What do you think am I wearing right now? I'm wearing pajamas, joke! I'm wearing a grey tees tucked in a black short with my white plain shoulder bag.

I walk to the bench and sat down.  I took out my Ipod and listen to some of the songs on. So yeah, the song currently playing right now is Before the Dawn. Sheez! Myungsoo oppa is so hot in here! Seriously, I'm one of his die-hard fan. Yeah, I'm an inspirit. That's true. Anyways, I'm out of the topic already. 

Minutes passed still no one is meeting me up. I decided to call Minwoo but it's busy. I already knew that IU would pair me up with Minwoo because Jieun is a nasty, evil, brat girl. Nah, I love her so much. 

Uhm, yeah. I called him for 21 times but still he didn't answer it. He used to pick up his phone once he knew it was me. I wonder what is up to that boy.

I stood up and walk at the cemented path way. I walk up to the last bench and sat down. Hmm, it seems like this place is so, familiar.

 

"Hahaha, cheater, cheater, cheater" my classmate teased me. I sat down in defeat as they surrounded me and keep on teasing me. 

"I'm not a cheater!" I protested. I pulled my knees up and bury my head down. I sob quietly as they keep on teasing me and throwing me papers.

"Yah! Stop that! She's not a liar! If you keep on bullying her I'll pull up your underwears up to your foreheads!" a voice spoke up. I stopped from sobbing and look up to the guy who defended me.

"Yah, who do you think you are to stop us?" the guy with ruffled hair spoke up.

"I'm Kwon Jiyoung. Leave her or else, I'll let my gang kill you" he spoke up with a cold voice. All of the students bullying me shoot up and run away. I gawked at the guy as he lended me his handkerchief.

"Here, wipe your tears. I don't like seeing girls cry." I took his handkerchief as he sat beside me and pull my head to his shoulder.

"You can cry all you want but don't let me hear your sobs. I can be your shoulder to lean on" he spoke up. I wipe my tears away and close my eyes, carefully, I fell into a dark sleep.

-------

I woke up with something feeling to my hands. I shoot my eyes wide open and notice that I was in an abandoned place. My mouth is covered with a cloth, my body was tied up in a chair while my hands were behind me, also knotted with tight ropes. One single move and it will hurt myself. What am I doing here?

 

"Oh, you're finally awake?" I head a voice at the dark shadow. I shoot up and try my best to puff my eyes.

"Mflpflfmflplfp"  I muffled my words, trying to tell him who is he. Finally, he walk up to the light and I finally saw his face. He is the guy who saved me from those bullies. But, this time, I think I totally encountered the real bully. He pulled down the cloth as I spit on his face as he try to lean to my face.

"Ha, that's why I like you. You make me like you more." he wiped his cheeks and pull my chin up close to his face.

"What do you want?" I asked him coldly staring to his eyes.

"I want, you." he snickered and let go of my chin. He walk behind me and put his arms around my neck, giving me shivers down to my spine.

"I'll set you free once you agree with me to marry me" he whispered to my ear as he let go of me and let out an evil laugh.

"I will never agree to that!" I protested as I hope someone would save me.

"Come on, I'll never hurt your parents again once you agreed with me." he threatened me.

"You hurt my parents?!" I snuggle, slowly the tie from my hand is slowly falling. I still pretend that I was tied up.

"Uhm, not yet. But once you don't agree with me, I'll kill them" he turned to me and flash his pearly whites as if he is not that evil.

"You can never hurt them" I smirked.

"Psh, why?" he asked as he cross his arms infront of me.

"Because..." I stood up and punch him on the face, knocking him out. Yeah, I'm a yellow belter in Taekwando. He was too unconscious so I untied the rope on my feet and run but he manage to run towards me and snugle his arms to my neck while his other arm is helding a swift knife, a very sharp knife.

"You are going to be 'my' girl" he swipe the knife on my cheek but not leaving any marks. I elbowed him on his stomach as he let go off me and I manage to run away but I feel so weak.

I stopped from running as I look back at him as he kneeled on the ground still holding back his stomach. I held to my own stomach and held it close as I feel some pain. I pull out my hand and saw red liquid contaminent on my hand. I look down to my stomach as I saw a knife on my side.

Slowly, I fell on my knees and pull out the knife. Blood flow out to my uniform. I closed my eyes and everything black out.