Chapter Thirty-Nine

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Thirty Nine-

-Break Up-



 

You took the cab and handed the piece of paper to the driver. You sat back and relax as the driver drove you to the address. You message Kwangmin, telling him to go to the mall because you know you'll break down.

A wrong thing keep on flashing and repeating on your head. You held close the envelope and looked at it, again. You felt your heart, breaking into smaller, pieces.

'Just break up with Minwoo, that's all' you spoke to yourself but you know you couldn't do that. You know the problem with you is you trust too much person and you ended up, being hurt.

You received a reply from him telling that he's already there because he's working in the cafe called 'Princely Cafe'. He told you he'll just end his shift and go out with you.

You felt a compassion in your heart, knowing that your best friend Kwangmin is always there by yourside. You reached at the mall and handed the money to the driver.

You walked inside the mall and saw Kwangmin, waiting for you there.

 

"Oh, what's with the errands of visiting the mall?" he asked.

"You need to see this oppa" you coldly spoke and handed him the envelope.

"Is this... Bora noona?" he whispered.

"So, that's the girl he talks about in his sleep. Do you know where can I find them?" you asked.

"Yeah, this is at the Ice Cream Parlorei." he handed you back the envelope.

 

You walked with Kwangmin and took the elevator to make to your destination on time. Kwangmin felt a pang of bertyal in his heart. 'No Minwoo, I didn't know you can do this to her' Kwangmin thought.

 

"So, what do you think you're going to do?" Kwangmin spoke, breaking the silence.

"I'll break up with him" you inserted your hands into your pocket and hang your head low.

 

Kwangmin can hear your sniffles so he pulled you close to him and comforted you. You felt safe in his arms and you just let your tears trigger down to your cheeks. He broke the hug and wiped your tears using his thumb.

 

"Are you sure about doing this Minah? If you felt breaking down, you know that I'll be always here by yourside" he spoke and kissed your forehead.

 

You finally reached your destination and saw Minwoo, seating with another girl, not you. You felt so jealous and anger runs to your whole body. You bawled your hand into a fist, ready to punch Minwoo off.

Kwangmin put a hand on your shoulder, knowing that he'll just wait outside because he doesn't want to see your break down. You walked inside and threw the envelope in their table, breaking their joyful laughter.

 

"Minah..." Minwoo whispered as he stood up from his chair.

"You call this 'errands' of yours, cheating on me?" you grind your teeth.

"Excuse me but he's not cheating because I'm his real girl-"

"Shut up I'm not talking to you!" you cutted Bora off.

"Minah, let me explain.." Minwoo took your hand but you just pushed it away.

"What, let you explain again? I always let you explain and just let off the things you did to me! You told me that you'll never cheat on me again. You, you liar." you emphasized the last word.

"Minah please-"

"Let's just break up" you replied coldly and just walked away.

"Minah!" you heard Minwoo yelled. You look back and tears were already running down to your cheeks.

"We're already threw Minwoo-ssi." you replied and run off.

 

Kwangmin caught you and envelope you with a tight hug. Your cries turned into a loud bawl. Kwangmin guided you to sat at the chair far behind the  galore and Kwangmin went inside the galore to teach Minwoo a lesson.

 

"Kwangmin hyung" Minwoo approached Kwangmin but he just ended up, getting beated up.

"What was that for?!" he screeched while wiping off the blood that run to his lips while Bora just run to his side, showing that she's concerned but she felt so happy because her planned work out.

"What was that for?! You cheated on Minah. You told him that you're not going to cheat on her again. You promised to her. You swore to be true to her. She gave you another chance but you just wasted it?! What kind of guy are you?!" Kwangmin yelled.

"You don't know what-"

"Yeah! You don't know what you're doing to her!" Kwangmin gave another punch to Minwoo.

"Do you... like her hyung?" he asked while wiping his bloody mouth.

"Yes, from the start I saw her, from the start we became friends, I like her. I'll take care of her not like the way you treated her." Kwangmin spoke and left.

 

Does this chapter make you sad? While I was writing this, I felt my heart breaking into pieces in some way I didn't know why, lolz. Comment && Subscribe! <333