Chapter Forty

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty-

-Comfort & Invitation-



 

A week passed since you broke up with Minwoo and you're a mess. You don't have the appetite to eat, you fail in your class and mostly, you cry yourself into sleep, regretting the thing you told to him.

*It's just a worth to break up with him, he's cheating on me* you thought.

You locked up yourself in your room for 3 days and your family are growing worried. Jieun & Kwangmin tried to call you but you just ignored those. There were 69 messages and 36 missed calls from Minwoo. You reached out to your phone and mark all the messages from Minwoo and deleted it.

You heard a knock on your door and you decided to open it up. You saw your brother, hugging his big teddy bear close to him since it was already 9PM. You can see tears and sadness in his eyes.

You bent down and he run into your arms. You hugged him tight and you felt your pjs getting wet-- Yoochun was crying.

 

"Noona, what happened? I thought you were out of yourself and I'm so worried" Yoochun spoke. You let out a small laugh and hug him again.

"Sorry for making you worried. I was just so depressed" you sighed. Yoochun broke the hug and drag you to your bed.

"Can you tell me what happened noona?" Yoochun asked while yawning.

 

You hug Yoochun close to you and started telling him the whole incident. He didn't fall asleep because he wanted to listen to your stories. His eyes went wet again and he cried to his teddy bear.

 

"Omo, why are you crying?" you worriedly asked as you Yoochun's cheek. 

"I-I didn't thought that Minwoo hyung will be like.. like.. waaah~" he cried legit of tears.

"Hush Yoochun, don't cry" you craddle Yoochun until he fell asleep in your arms.


 

 

3 months passed and you finally feel better but still your nightmare is hunting you in your sleep. You got the news last week that Minwoo flew to America to get further in his studies. Hearing that news, a slight sting surrounded your heart but you're almost moving over him.

You knew that Minwoo and you got no future anymore. You thought that he's with that Bora so you really feel that you're not meant to be with each to other. You sighed as you look down to your neck and pulled out the necklace.

 

"Yoboseyo?" you answered your phone-- you didn't know that your necklace broke because of your grip.

"Minah!" Kwangmin glee-ed in the other phone.

"Oh, Kwangmin oppa! What's with the sudden call?" you asked.

"Do you want to go to the new park with me?" he asked.

"Uhm, I'm not sure" you whispered.

"It's final! You'll go to the park with me! We'll be going out to have a picnic! Bye!"

"Wait!" you tried to reach for him but he snapped his phone off already.

"But, I didn't said yes" you pouted.