Chapter Eleven

One Fine Spring Day

Going to Author's POV

 

After Boyfriend's performance, they was sent to the backstage along with Little Fairy and Nation's Little Sister. All of the member of Boyfriend was in agape to see Little Fairy only in her sando and shorts on.

 

"What's wrong? It seems like you never saw a person in sando and shorts only" Minah rolled her eyes.

"Minah" Minwoo whispered in his self. Kwangmin noticed it and went beside him.

"Yah, Minwoo-ah, kwaenchana?" Kwangmin asked.

"I missed her, I miss her a lot hyung.." Minwoo look down with his sad voice. Kwangmin was confused with the situation but he then realized that Minwoo is staring blankly at Minah.

"She's the real Minah, right?" Kwangmin whispered in Minwoo's ear.

 

Minwoo look up an shiver. He look down again and nod.

 

"Mianheyo hyung for not telling the truth" Minwoo said.

"Mwo?! Little Fairy is Minah?!?!" Donghyun heard Minwoo and Kwangmin talking.

"Hmm, I should talk about this. Minwoo lied to us all along?" he thought again.

"Minah-ah, annyeong!" Donghyun approached Minah and bowed infront of her.

"Oh, annyeong Donghyun oppa" she smiled at Donghyun.

"Why did he called hyung oppa?! He used to call me oppa!" Minwoo thought.

"So, how are you?" Donghyun asked.

"Well, I'm doing fine" she replied while sipping her drink.

"How's love life?" Donghyun blurted, making Minah choke her drink. She coughed and Minwoo came rushing to her with water.

"I'm right, she's Minah, the girl Minwoo loved all along" Donghyun smirked at himself. Minah took the water container from Minwoo as she keep on coughing and coughing. Minwoo rubbed Minah's back as she gulped the water. Minah sighed after taking a big gulp and look up, seeing the worried Minwoo. Minah stood up and went beside IU, few feet away from him.

"Omo! Little Fairy! Kwaenchana?!" Youngmin rush and put his palm to Minah's forehead. Minah slowly push Youngmin's hand away and said,

"I'm okay." she flashed a smile to him.

"Phew" Youngmin wiped his sweat away.

"Yah, Youngmin-ah, Don't worry over her too much. She's not your boyfriend or whatever you know." IU blurted. Minwoo look up and then look down again.

"Oh Yeah, I'll be buying some food for us! Who wants to come with-"

"I'll pass IU, I'm tired" Minah wiped her sweat away and sat in the corner. IU pouted and went off.

"I'll be going with her" Jeongmin, Hyunseung & Youngmin co-ed. They smirked at each other and gave hi-five to each one, which Minah find it weird.

"I'll be also going. Kwangmin-ah, you wanna come?" Donghyun asked Kwangmin.

"Oh Minwoo, how about you?" Donghyun looked at Minwoo. Kwangmin and Minwoo look up to each other and shook their heads.

"Araso, I'll just going to buy you anything. Oh, how about you Minah. Do you want anything?" Donghyun asked Minah.

"Simply one-" Minah was cut off with Minwoo.

"One banana milk and a chocolate coated Pocky" Minwoo said and went over the other corner not facing Kwangmin nor Minah.

"A-araso. I'll be going. Bye!" Donghyun rush out, leaving Minwoo, Kwangmin and Minah alone.

 

Breaking the silence, Kwangmin sighed and said,

 

"I'll be going to the washroom" Kwangmin rub his temple and walk away.

 

Leaving Minwoo & Minah behind, all you can hear is their heavy breathing and sobbing?

Minwoo stood up and saw Minah, crawled up like a ball, hugging her legs up to her face crying. Minwoo felt heartbroken after seeing her exgirlfriend crying. Minwoo stood up and went over Minah.

 

CLIFFHANGER! I wonder what will happen to Minah & Minwoo. Sorry for the late update! I'm currently on Semi-Hiatus because of school ==; Anyways, belated happy birthday to Hyunseung! <3333 Oh yeah, have you watched Coffee Friend? Boyfriend's Coffee Prince Parody? I'll post up an english subbed video in Youtube but I don't know how to upload a video longer than 10 minutes. Can someone help me on uploading? About the video, it's mixed up with Soft Sub but mostly, it's enlglish sub :) Thanks for reading! SARANGHAEYOOOOO! <333