Chapter Twenty-Three

One Fine Spring Day

WEE~ New update! Keke~ Tell me what you think of this chapter, araso? The random girl will be introduced in the next chapter so, yeah. I'm not trying to ruin her reputation nor image. I'm only using her character because it suits her a lot and plus, I love her♥. So, yeah. I hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling ;) 


 

Minah's POV

 

I just recall my dark past. The dark past I thought I already forgot. I grew scared and shivers went down to my spine. I dialled my umma's number and panicked while the phone keep on ringing. "Are they okay?" "Did Jiyoung already killed them?" Thoughts flooded my mind as my umma still haven't pick up the phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?" she cooed~

"Umma! Kwaenchanayo?!" I panicked while I stood up and straighten my top, walking back and forth.

"I'm doing fine. Your appa is drinking some Starbucks right now because your brother is wailing to have some cookies so you're father ordered some. We also bought you your favorite drink! It's Chocolate Chip Cream right?" my mother asked. My frown changed into a smile. It's so good to hear that my parents are doing fine. 

"Just put in in the freezer so it will not melt. Just give my share of cookis if ever you bought me and gave it to my little lovely brother. I'll be back before the clock strikes 7PM. Is there anything you want me to buy you?" I asked while I curl the lace of my top.

"Noona! I want a new Power Ranger toy!" Yoochun yelled on the other line. 

"Aigoo, don't let your noona buy you a lot of stuffs" umma cooed in the line. I giggled at their voices.

"Umma, turn your phone to loud speaker, I'm going to tell Yoochunie something" I said.

"Araso, just for a while" the other lined peep-ed signing that it's already on loud speakers.

"Noona!" Yoochun wailed.

"Annyeong Yoochunnie~ Which member do you want noona to buy you?" I asked with my cute voice.

"I want the red one! The red one! Oh oh oh~ No! The yellow one! No! The black one!" Yoochun wiggled his voice.

"Aigoo, noona's just going to buy all~ the members, okay?" I asked.

"Araso noona! I'll be comforting you once you go home!" Yoochun whined.

"Make sure that you do it right, araso?" I said.

"Neh! Bye noona! I'm going to play with Roo~" he sang and run off. I can hear his tiny footsteps slowly fading away.

"Minah, make sure you go home early, araso?" my umma said with concern in her tone.

"Neh umma. I'm going to buy you a new bag, you want?" I asked.

"Just save up that money so you can go to Japan." my mother whispered.

"Umma, I don't want to go to Japan~" I crooed.

"You need to go to Japan so you can have a better future Minah. I want you to be happy." my mother said. I was just silent on the other line.

"I need to go now. I'm still going to cook some food for your brother. Take Care Minah. Saranghaeyo"

"Nado saranghae umma" after that, I hang up.

 

I guess you didn't knew about that don't you? Well, my mother talked to me before I debuted that she already prepared my life in Japan. She told me that she wants me to have a better future in Japan so I can also go to other countries. Maybe after I graduated, I'll be staying in Japan for 3 years. But, I can't speak Japanese! Although my mother's friend lives there, working at SMA Japan Academy.


So, yeah. How was the twist? Tell me tell me tell me now~ ;) I'm going to post a new update later! ^^