Chapte Forty- Two

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty Two-

-Picnic Part II-


 

Kwangmin & Minah is sitting under the tree near where Kwangmin fixed all of their things for their picnic. Kwangmin thought that everything will go out perfect if Minwoo didn't popped out and worse, he's with Bora. 

Minah sniffled and looked up to the sky. She sighed and look down. She pulled her legs and hugged it and buried her face into her knees. Kwangmin glanced at Minah and her heart broke into pieces. He doesn't like seeing Minah like this just because of a guy.

Kwangmin tapped Minah and she looked up. Kwangmin kissed her forehead and pulled her close to her chest. Minah was too shocked to do anything so she just stayed in that position in some other way, she felt comfortable.

She wrapped her arms around Kwangmin's waist and snuzzle her face into Kwangmin's chest, as if they're couple. Kwangmin slowly pushed Minah away and cupped her face.

 

"Minah, remember that I'm always here for you, kay? I will never leave you, I will always stay by your side, I will not be a burden into your life, I will not hurt you just like the way Minwoo treated you. Just give me this chance.." Kwangmin sighed and let go of Minah.

 

Minah thought if Kwangmin is confessing to her. Minah recalls all the things that Kwangmin did to her, comforting her, treating her, taking care of her and all behind of those things, loving her.

*Minah, remember this always, the one who truly loves you is the person who is always beside you, the one who is always there to support you in any ways. That person is your true love, the one that is meant for you* Minah recalled what Jieun told her.

 

"Kwangmin oppa, you just confessed to me right?" Minah rested her hands into her lap and looked at Kwangmin who is avoiding her gaze.

"Y-Yes." Kwangmin looked at her and replied.

 

Minah smiled and rested her head into Kwangmin's shoulder and wrap her hands around his arms. Her heart made a flip-flop thing while hugging his arms tightly. Kwangmin smiled and blush. Kwangmin bravely put his other hand into Minah's hand and interwined it with his.

 

"Oppa, I think I already fell for you from the start" Minah breathed out and look up into Kwangmin's eyes.

 

Kwangmin was shocked, his mouth was wide open and his heart was beating rapidly. *Did she just told me she already fell for me?* Kwangmin thought. Minah giggled and moved closer to Kwangmin.

Slowly, they lean into each other's forehead and giggled.

 

"I love you Minah" Kwangmin whispered and let his lips touch into Minah's lips.

 

Minah's feelings burst like fireworks, showing real colors of love into her life. She didn't know that she'll even fall for Kwangmin. Kwangmin pulled Minah closer and let their kiss last long.

 

*I love you too Jo Kwangmin and I hope I'll mean it* Minah thought and rested her forehead into Kwangmin's forehead. They both stared into each other's eyes and kissed once again.

 

A little thing they didn't know was Minwoo was there, watching all of the things they did. Minwoo felt his fist, ready to bawl anyone out. He scoffed and run away. He called Bora and decided to meet up with her to agreed with her plan.


 

-Authors Note-

So, I'm not good doing romance thing or whatever ;_;

The next chapter will explain everything about Bora and Minwoo's plan so,

make sure to wait! <33

I think I'll be writing a sequel for this.

Do you want a sequel? Just tell me so I'll made it soon ;)

Comment && Subscribe!