Chapter Eighteen

One Fine Spring Day

@ Ice Cream Galore.

 

"Yeobo, say ahhhhhh~" Minwoo put the spoon right infront of my face. I face him as he flash me one of his aeygos. I can't resist that. I opened my mouth and ate the ice cream Minwoo gave me. 

"Aigoo. My yeobo just gave me an indirect kiss" Minwoo scoop a big spoon of ice cream and slam it to his mouth. I blush as I look down. I applied a few amount of whip cream to my finger and decided to play with Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin oppa" I called him since he was infront of me. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell our seating arrangment. I'm sitting between Youngmin and IU while infront of me is Kwangmin, Minwoo and Hyunseung since he want to join us.

"Yes?" As soon as Kwangmin look to me, I wipe the cream to the tip of his nose and laugh.

"Y-yah!" Kwangmin stuttered as he wipe off the cream on the tip of his nose.

 

A little bit I didn't notice, IU and Hyunseung is getting along. I glance at them and nugde IU's shoulder. She stop from laughing and look at me with "why-did-you-disturbed-me" look.

 

"It looks like you two are getting along" I whispered as she let out a small cute giggle which make Hyunseung pinch his cheeks.

"Aigoo, your so cute!" Hyunseung ruffled her hair and stood up to get some smoothie for the both of them, not minding me. Psh, anyways.

"Minah-ah" Kwangmin called me. As soon as I faced him, he wipe a lot of cream to my cheeks making me mad.

"Yah!" he stood up and flash his little tongue at me then he started to run off.

 

I stood up and tried to run after him but Minwoo held my hand back and sit me off to his lap. He buried his face into my hair and snuggle his arms to my tiny waist.

 

"Don't chase him, I need to spend some time with you" Minwoo wiggled as he smell to my hair.

"Wow, my yeobo smells so good. I miss sleeping with you" Minwoo glance at me and flash his evil smirk.

"Yah, I never slept with you before" I gave him a peck on his cheek and went to find Kwangmin.

 

--------

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I quickly stood up and run for my life for wiping that cream on Minah's face. Seriously, she looks cute when she get irritated. Ppyong~ Here comes that stupid sound, AGAIN!

I run behind the wall and clutch to my chest as I let out a big sigh. Gosh, all this hiding stuffs didn't even work out because Minwoo snuggle up with her.

Piyooooong~ Wait, is that the sound of my heart deflating?

 

-----------

 

Minwoo's POV

 

The way Kwangmin hyung act around Minah makes me suspicious about something. Hmm, think Minwoo think. Come on, little brain, can you please work out!!

 

-----------

 

_______'s POV

 

I'm going to ruin your life Minah. You don't know who are you messing with.

 


Author's Note

Aigoooo, who could be that random person? :> :>

Watch out for the next chapter!!