Chapter Twenty-Six

One Fine Spring Day

It seems like I'm talking to myself right now @-@ I'm not receiving any new commentes :( Anyways, here's a new update. /le sigh/ Anyways, new updates will be posted later ;)


Minah's POV

 

"I swear Minwoo! Put me down! I will never go inside that Haunted House! Never! Put me down!" I hitted his back as he carry me from my legs.

"Aigoo~ My yeobo is so light!" he jumped making me hold to his . I realize it ws his but so I quickly let go and bury my arms to my face.

"Jagiya, I know you want to do it know but we're too young for that." he sighed and put me down behind the entrance door. My knees start to weaken and my body started to jelly. I off balance and almost fall on my knees when someone caught me. I look up only to see a worried Kwangmin. 

"K-Kamsahamnida" I stuttered and manage to stood up and straighten my blouse.

 

Minwoo suddenly wrap his arms around my waist and snuggle his face to my hair.

 

"Omona, my baby~ are you okay?" Minwoo spoke in English fluently.

"You're too late. At least Kwangmin is there for me" I gave him a mehrong and everyone went silent. They stared at me as if I killed someone.

"Minah, when did you learn on how to speak Engrish?" IU asked.

"Oh? I don't know. I can't remember." I muttered as I look at the entrance gate feeling shivers down to my spine. Ugh, I hate Haunted Houses.

"Why?" IU asked with her tiny voice.

"Cause I was born this way" I replied with a smirk on my face then suddenly a random Jeongmin sing Born This Way and started doing the sprout dance that Baro oppa and Sandeul oppa did.

"Jeongmin oppa, the sprout dance doesn't suit you." IU giggled.

 

All of them laughed while I just looked at them. I look away when I felt a group of eyes looking at me. I look back only to see owl eyes from them as if they saw Lucifer.

 

"Why are you not laughing?" Jeongmin asked then he pouted.

"Because I don't feel like to laugh" I answered coldly.

"Owww~" All of them cooed.

"Ohhh~ Jeongmin hyung got beaten up by a girl" Youngmin started teasing Jeongmin.

"I-I-I'm not!" Jeongmin stuttered then everyone laughed. The entrance gate open widely and the atmosphere is telling me to go in.

"I'm not going inside Minwoo. You can go while I'll just eat some yohgurt so, yeah. Bye" I moved them out of the way when Jeongmin blocked my way and plastered a smirk on his face.

"It's time to get my revenge young lady!" he pushed me beside Minwoo as Minwoo wrap his arms around my neck and strut me inside the Haunted Mansion.

 


 

"Oh sheesus Minwoo!" I clutch onto Minwoo's shirt. I heard him giggle and pull me close to him. 

"Minah, just wait here beside me. I'm going to tie my shoe." Minwoo pushed me and bent down on his knees.

 

I can feel cold shivers to my spine. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I look back as I saw a girl with a long hair, wearing a white long dress and her eyes, staring down at my soul.

 

"M-Mi-Minwoo" I stuttered and I started shaking.

"Yes?" he asked.  My soul went off and I couldn't move my legs.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed and ran off.

"Minah!" I heard Minwoo scream my name but it slowly fades as I got farther away from him.

 

I pass to all the dark hallways but they keep on showing up. I screamed and tears were flowing down to my cheeks uncontrolable. I was trapped in a short end. I walk to the dark corner and pull my knees close to my face. I sobbed until I lose consciousness and everything went black.


Minwoo's POV

 

"Minah!" I screamed for her name but she doesn't even bother looking back.

 

I ran after her but she seems to be lost to my sight. I grew worried and decided to call the hyungs. I searched for Youngmin hyung's number and dialled it.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Youngmin hyung asked on the other line.

"Hyung!" I screamed.

"Oh, Minwoo. Wae?"

"Hyung, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm here with Kwangmin & Donghyun hyung waiting for our turn in Death Ridecoaster" Youngmin hyung replied.

"Hyung, I need your help." I said in a worried tone.

"Wae?" he asked in a serious tone.

"Minah is missing here inside the Haunted Mansion. She was so scared so she ran off. I couldn't find her hyung." I muttered.

"Araso, we will be going already." Youngmin hyung shut his phone off and I went back on looking for Minah. "Minah, where are you?"