Chapter Twenty-Five

One Fine Spring Day

Five more chapters till I make it to 30 chapters! Yey! Thanks for supporting me in this fan fiction! /hugs/ Anyways, howdy to the new subscribers! Feel free to express  your feelings below and write it down on the comment box. Don't worry, all of your opinions are right, no opinions are wrong. Sorry for the wrong grammar/spelling. Here's a new update since I was went home from school because I hurt my wrist this early morning ;~; Oh yeah, so how was my new righting skills? :> :>


 

Authors POV

 

Minah and Kwangmin took a cab on their way to Lotte World. A little thing that they didn't know, the unknown girl was following them behind. She also took a cab and asked the taxi driver to follow them. On the other hand, Kwangmin and Minah inside the cab is having an awkward atmosphere. Luckily, Kwangmin broke it with a corny word.

 

"Pikachu" Kwangmin uttered. Minah glared at him and send some shivers down to his spine. Kwangmin shivered and look outside the window.

"Pikachu, psh. So random." Minah thought.

 

They already arrived at the place and went off the taxi cab. Being a gentleman, Kwangmin paid the driver and give a small tip. Minah's heart deflated after Kwangmin's nice attitude infront of her. They entered Lotte World as Minah calls for IU and Kwangmin went to the bathroom to get changed. 

While Minah is calling IU, the unknown girl was following Kwangmin. Kwangmin felt some odd atmosphere around him so he look back and saw no people following him. "Sheez, that's creepy. I thought that someone is following me" he pounded his heart and went inside the bathroom.

After changing, he took his bag where his recent clothes is and went to look for Minah. A shadow fall infront of him as he look clearly and see the girls face.

 

"Hi, Kwangmin oppa" she smirked.

"D-Dasom, what are you doing here?" he stuttered.

"Oh, I'm looking for Bora unnie, how about you? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I-I'm with m-my friends." he stuttered again.

"Oppa, are you that too scared of me that you keep on stuttering? So that means I need to tell Bora unnie so she can flirt with Minwoo oppa again" she was about to walk out when Kwangmin held to her wrist tightly that makes her yelp.

"Yah! Oppa! Is that how you miss me?!" she yelp as she tried to pull out her wrist from Kwangmin's grip.

"Don't tell Bora about this because Minwoo never loved Bora and one thing, I didn't miss you because I just used you as my rebound" Kwangmin tighten his grip and let go of Dasom. He walk out and look for Minah with horror in his eyes.

"You just used me?! Ohhh~ Both of you are so gonna get it! I'm going to tell oppa about this! Arg!" Dasom stomped her feet and called for his 'boyfriend'

"Oh~ Dasommie baby~ Wae? Is there something wrong?" the guy from the other line spoke.

"Oppa! Kwangmin just used me as his rebound so he can get over Suzy!" Dasom whined.

"Did I heard that name right? Kwangmin? Jo Kwangmin?" the guy asked.

"Neh, wae?" Dasom asked.

"Oh nothing. Don't worry baby, oppa is gonna do something to them." the guy let out an evil laugh that makes Dasom giggle.

"Aigoo~ Oppa! You're making me fall for you even more!" she whined while she twirl her hair in her fingers.

"I never liked you Dasom, I'm just using you." he thought.

"Oppa, I'm going now! I still need to look for Bora Unnie to tell him that Minwoo is here" she smirked.

"Minwoo? No Minwoo?" he asked, again.

"Oppa, how did you know their names?" she asked.

"Remember the story I told you?" he snickered.

"Neh oppa. Are you trying to tell me that ....... No way oppa" she gasped.

"Yes way baby. Oh, I need to do some business right now baby. Oppa's gonna meet you tonight okay?" he smirked.

"Okay oppa! I'm gonna meet you at our meeting place in Maidas Hotel!" she giggled.

"Room 1505 okay?"

"Okay!" she hang up and went to look for Bora and her other friends.

 

On the other half, the guy whom she just talked to walk up to his friends and slam the table while his friends are having fun and getting drunk.

 

"Guys, guess what" he smirked.

"What hyung?" the maknae asked.

"I can get a revenge now" he snickered.

"Don't tell me hyung that you already knew where that stupid Minwoo & Kwangmin is already" his friend gasped.

"Oh now yes I know. And next week, Friday night, that will be the day that they will suffer." he let out another evil laugh and soon, his friends laugh along with him.


 

Dun dun dun dun~ So yeah, the first unknown girl is already introduced! Actually, there are two of them but Dasom said it already, Yes. Bora is the other girl. Feel free to tell me what you think of this chapter! And watch for the up coming chapter that will be posted later, still not sure. Comments and Subscribers are SHZZZZ.