Chapter Forty-one

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty One-

-Picnic Part I-


 

You picked up your phone, applied some melon cucumber smelled perfume and your bus pass and went off. You walked down elegantly with your 3-inches white high heels that perfectly shows the curve plus your floral dress that brightens up your mood.

In the living room, your mother and your father are there sighing to themselves. They heard your heels ticking and they panically went into the stairs. Their eyes widen in happiness.

You smiled at them and gave them a tight, big, hug. Your mom ended up crying because of joy, your father was in the edge of crying but he is afraid that someone will and call him a crying oldie.

 

"I'm so happy that you finally look better Minah" you mother chirped while wiping her tears away.

"Where are you going?" Your father asked while comforting your mother.

"Oh, Kwangmin asked me to go out on a picnic" you replied while running your finger to your silk dress.

"Picnic..."

"Date" your mom finished your father's word.

"Mom! It's not like that! We're just friends!" you waved your hands infront of them.

"So, what happened about Jieun?" he asked while crossing his arms.

"She is in Jakarta right now umma for her shoot" you explained.

"When are you going to have a photoshoot again?" your father asked.

"Maybe around next year, I requested them not to disturb me when I'm still in school" you spoke.

"Oh, okay. You better go now, bye!" your mother assisted you outside your house and you rode the bus to go to your destination.

 

 

You finally arrived at your meeting place. You pulled out your phone to dialed Kwangmin's number but he isn't answering but it just led you to his answering machine.

You heard someone shuffling behind you. You looked back and gasped. It wasn't the person you expect to see.

 

"Minah" he reached out for you but you just shrugged him of.

"Dont. Touch. Me" you hissed as you tried to walk away but he held you back.

"I came back for you! Just give me a chance! Please!" he shouted.

"Give you another chance? Do you think you still deserve another chance Minwoo? Psh, you're an incredible person you know?" you coldly spoke and just pushed him away.

"I'm Sorry Minah! I really am!" Minwoo pleaded and get down on his knees.

"You already did that Minwoo op-" "Minwoo-ah!"

 

Someone yelled on the other end. You look around and saw Bora running towards Minwoo. Bora cupped Minwoo's face and look at his eyes and his whole body. Bora is so worried that she didn't know that you're there.

Your heart ached when you saw Minwoo holding tightly on Bora's hand. Bora smirked and Minwoo just scoffed and let Bora held her up. Bora knows that you're there, she is just ignoring you and not giving you a damn.

 

"Is that what you called you deserve another chance?" you hissed.

 

Bora looked up and saw you with your glaring eyes. She smirked at you and kissed Minwoo on his cheeks. Bora interwined her hands into Minwoo's and giggled to herself.

 

"Didn't you know that Minwoo is already tired of you? Me and Minwoo are already dating since he went to America because I was with him" Bora finished her speech with a smirk.

"You b***h, you already done with your speech? If you're done then I'm leaving" you look around and walked away.

 

You can hear Minwoo pleading you to go back to him but you just forget him. Tears start to trigger down to your cheeks. You ran to any places that your feet is dragging you.

You accidentally bumped into someone. You look up and saw Kwangmin. You hugged him tight and cried into his chest.

 

*I guess she already knew that Minwoo is here, and also Bora* Kwangmin thought as he softly caress your hair to comfort you.


-Authors Note-

YIPPIE <3333

Semester break is here so expect more updates, m'kay?

I decided to half this chapter because it's too long.

So, Minwoo is back!

And that means, Bora & Jiyoung's plan will come out soon!

Comment && Subscribe!