Chapter Fourteen

One Fine Spring Day

Minah's POV

 

"Minah, I'm assigning you and IU to tour Boyfriend in our school. And yeah, I heard the rumor that you and Minwoo-ssi are together. Is that true?" the principal spoke.

 

Aish, she's a chatterbox. I want to tell her that "Yes seosaengnim. The rumors are true and Minwoo oppa and I are going to get married soon" she want to hear those right? This seosaengnim is such a bulldog.

 

"Ahh, those rumors? Seosangnim, you still believe in rumors? Those rumors ae not even true. We're just friends" I cleared my throat and flash her my fake smile.

"So, I should announce it or else it will be a scandal for you and it is a bad image for you, Minwoo and our school" she glared at me. Opps, those glare are not scary okay.

"Seosaengnim, those glares are not scary you know. Do you want to see my death glares?" I sweetly smile at her.

 

I know everyone doesn't like to see my death glare because once "my" die-hard fans saw me sending someone some death glares of mine, they would think that the person I send those death glares did something bad at me so yeah. I'm so cool right?

 

"NO! P-please Miss. Shin, you can go now! Oh yeah. Y-you can have a discount on treating the boys at the cafeteria! Wait! You can have it free! I'll inform the person incharge!" the principal muttered. See, she's scared of me.

"No need to do that seosaengnim, don't worry. I'll be treating them." I stood up and bowed.

"Nan galgeoya [I'll be going]. Annyeong Seosaengnim!" I went out of the office.

 

I walk up to my locker and return my books. As I slam the locker door, Minwoo was leaning against the locker doors, smirking at me. 

 

"Hi babyboo~" he flung his arms around my neck.

"Yah, they might suspect that we're together. Some students are already spreading rumors" I whispered to him as I try to remove his hands around me.

"I don't care" he whined.

"Oppa, it will ruin our image and even make a scandal!" I pushed his hand away. He look back at me and pout.

"Oppa, you know that your aeygo doesn't work on me right? My aeygo are the ones you couldn't resist." I send him a wink that makes him whine.

"How can you act pretty and cute at the same time Ms. Shin Minah?" he smirked at me, getting closer. My eyes got wider as I lean back to the locker door. He slammed both of his hands in top of my shoulder. I blinked 3 times as he lean closer.

"You look so cute when you're scared. Don't worry, I'm not doing anything to you." he whispered seductively and plant a sweet kiss on my forehead. 

 

He left me frozen and walk with Kwangmin and Youngmin who is walking around. He look back and winked at me. I was left in a daze. Wait, why should I?

 

"Y-Yah! No Minwoo! Aish!" I yelled and stomp my feet.