Chapter Fifteen

One Fine Spring Day

"So, on the second floor, you can locate the Labortatory, blah blah blah, nag nag nag" IU showed each room in the second floor. 

 

If you think she's a perfect tour guide, your right. If you want someone to tour you here in Seoul, she's perfectly good at it. Call her and tell her that you need her as her tour guide. Here's her number, wait. It's private. Sorry, hihi.

Actually, I don't know each room here in the second floor since I studied here since I was in level 3 along with IU. She usually explore the school with Wooyoung when she got free time but eventually, when Wooyoung migrated to States, she frequently explore the school with me. If you don't know, IU had also a sad life but mine is sadder.

IU's life is like Cinderella's Twisted Story. Yes, mother died while giving birth to her. His father married another woman when she was 8. His father died in a car accident so she was left with her grumpy step mother with his two grumpy sister. Her stepmother maltreated her but one of her grumpy sister. Lee Jiyeon couldn't take her mother's grumpiness to IU, Jiyeon gave IU to a rich Korean Commisioner. Hopefully, the old man treated her as his child.

So, yeah. I should stop telling stories because you should be the one asking them. Sheez, anyways.

 

"Yeobo~ Do you want to go at the Ice Cream Galore?" Minwoo asked as he wrap his arm around my tiny waist.

"Oppa, I told you not to do this kind of things in my school! It will ruin my image as so do you! Release me at once or else!" I will threathen him, bwahaha!

"Or else what?" he pouted at me.

"Aish! Stop pouting at me! Or else I'll break up with you, again" I deepened my voice. He suddenly released me and whine beside Kwangmin.

"Hyung~ he's threathening me." Minwoo stomp his feet like a dinosaur.

"Hey, I look like a dinosaur while stomping. I should do this more often, hihi" Minwoo giggled.

 

Kwangmin rolled his eyes on him and walk beside me. I like his presence but I really don't know why. I eye-smiled at him. He looked at me then his eyes got bigger as he look away. I smirked and put my hand in my both pockets.

Minwoo is still stomping his feet like a little dino. Wait, he's not Jonghyun oppa to do that.

 

"Yah, oppa. Stop stomping your feet. It doesn't suit you. Jonghyun oppa might get mad at you for stealing his crown on being the human dinosaur alive." I said. Jonghyun oppa suddenly appeared infront of me and grin.

"Who's the oppa your calling?" he asked. I pointed at Minwoo with big eyes. He marched at Minwoo and shook hands with him. Minwoo's eyes got bigger as his idol is holding his hand. Yeah, Minwoo adore Jonghyun so much. He even adore Jongkey couple. Eww, , why do people find it cool?

"It's so nice to meet you who ever you are. I'm proud to pass my crown on being the human dinosaur alive. Okay, thanks again. Goodbye" he then walk away with Key beside him.

"Sheeeez! Minah! Did you saw that?! JONGHYUN HYUNG just shook my hand! --" I covered his mouth but he keeps on babbling.

"Mflkmlkflkfpfmpflklfmlf" yeah, he keeps on babbling while we're walking.

 

I let go of him since he's starting to leave some saliva in my pretty skin. He started jumping up and down. Yeah, his hyper again. I walk away with the group, leaving the jumping Minwoo alone. I walk beside Kwangmin and try to start a conversation.

You know, I hate it when I start the conversation because sometimes when he just replied with one word, you don't know what to ask next. That's happening to alot of person right? Am I talking to someone? Hellooooooooooooooooooooo?

 

"So, are you going to the Ice Cream Galore?" he suddenly asked. FINALLY! AWKWARDNESS, BUHBYE!

"Uhm, maybe. Are you going?" I asked him.

"I don't know. If you're going, I'm going" he blurted then he put his hand over his mouth.

"Aww, how sweet of you" I pinched his cheek. He turned pink, how cute!

"Yah, yah, YAH! What's with the " I don't know. If you're going, I'm going" thinggy?" Minwoo suddenly pop infront of us and mimicked Kwangmin. Seriously, he really sounds like Kwangmin. I couldn't help but giggle with that.

"Why are you laughing? DO YOU LIKE HIM? DON'T TELL ME MINAH THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?!" Minwoo putted up his jealous face. Seriously, he's so cute when he change faces.

"Aigoo. How can I love someone when I already have you? Think babe~" I snapped his hand and cross my arms to Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin oppa, kajja!" I pulled Kwangmin bringing his big eyes and leaving Minwoo, again behind. 

"Aww, my yeobo is so sweet. You will marry me right?" Minwoo turned his back when he noticed that I'm already walking away with Kwangmin

"So, I'm going to the Ic Cream Galore later oppa. Come with me" I flashed him with my killer smile, no one can ever resist that, even myself.

 

If I look up in the mirror and smile to myself, I would end up whining and jumping up and down.

Kwangmin pushed my arms away leaving me in agape. He slammed his body on the lockers and acted as if he's climbing the lockers. He started whining then he said,

 

"Don't act cute on me!" he slammed the lockers.

"Excuse me, you're not allowed to slam the locker doors. You're disturbing the other class." Taeyeon unnie went out of her class which is beside the locker that Kwangmin was slamming.

 

"Mianheyo unnie" I bowed down and drag Kwangmin along with me.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

"Aigoo, How can I love someone when I already have you? Think babe~" Minah said as he snapped my forehead.

 

My imagination started to turn on again. I was in a beautiful paradise, I was wearing a with tuxedo under a shaded tree. I saw Minah in the top of the hill. She was wearing a white dress. She glanced at me and she started running towards my direction. I run back to her and open my arms. I closed my eyes as I hug him. I open my eyes when I realize that I was hugging Donghyun oppa.

He pushed me and he started to walk away with the others.

 

"Aww, my yeobo is so sweet. You will marry me right?" After saying those words, I look back and saw Kwangmin walking away with Kwangmin, again. SHE IS REALLY CHEATING ON ME!

"Y-yah! Let go of my girlfriend hyung! YAH!" I shouted to them as I run behind them. They acted as if they didn't hear me!

"YAH!"

 

Author's Note

So, how was it? Sorry for not updating ==; I was bulk up with school projects and assignments :( Don't worry, I'll give you 3-4 new chapters in Friday because maybe tomorrow I couldn't update ==; MIANHEYO!

Comments && Subscribers

are totally shzzz! :}

Anyways, please comment! I actually love reading your comments! It gives me more ideas on what to write next! ^^;; Saranghaeyo!

<3~