Final

One Fine Spring Day

-Final-

-Spending my time with you Forever-

 

It's been 3 months ever since Kwangmin remembered you. You're already living in the same house with him since his parents allowed him to move with you. The rays of the sun bleamed down to your face, causing you to wake up from your nap. 

You rubbed your eyes and look up, seeing Kwangmin sleeping with his hands around your tiny waist. You silently giggled and kiss the top of his nose, causing him to open his eyes.

You gasped and lightly punch his chest, causing him to laugh at your reaction.

 

"Keke, mianheyo yeobo~" he pinched your cheeks and kiss your lips.

"By the way, goodmorning!" he chimed and left you alone in your bed.

 

You already know what that means; he's going to cook breakfast for the two of you. You smile tingle to your lips and you took a small nap, waiting for Kwangmin to finish cooking breakfast for you. 

While you're taking your nap, Kwangmin called Boyfriend and tell them the things that they're going to do. Kwangmin told them that they should finish preparing the venue around 7PM because he's going there around 6:30PM.

Kwangmin finished preparing the breakfast for two and went upstairs to wake you up. He kissed your cheeks and you slowly open your eyes, looking at him. You streched your arms and walk downstairs, holding hands with Kwangmin.

He pulled out the chair in a gentleman manner. You giggled and sat on the chair and he pushed it in. He sat on your opposite side and started making conversations with you.

 

Time passed and it's already 4PM. Kwangmin excused himself that he's going to have a photoshoot in Seoul Grand Park with Boyfriend. You simply agreed and just went to your library room and started reading some books.

Beep Beep

You glanced at your phone and an unknown number popped out on your screen. You read the message and thought who is it. 'There's a pink chiffon dress in your closet. Wear it and go to Seoul Grand Park around 6:30PM. A Limousine is waiting for you outside already. You can prepare in 2 hours. See you there'.

You squinted your eyes and try to think who is the texter. You just shook your head and follow his instructions. You went upstairs and pull out the pink chiffon dress he's talking about. You took a one hour bath so that your skin will be soft and smooth.

You wore the pink chiffon dress, silver pumps, an infinity necklace and you fixed your hair into a bun. You looked at yourself in your mirror and smiled. After fixing in one hour, it's already 6:30PM. You took out your phone and texted Kwangmin that you're just going out to meet someone. 

You walk out of your house and saw a white limousine, waiting for you. You went inside and the chauffer drive you to Seoul Grand Park. He gave you a letter telling you the places you should turn so you can arrive on your destination inside the Seoul Grand Park.

You thanked the chauffer and went to your destination. You arrived in the middle of the park. The place is surrounded with white trees, dazzling, sparkling lights around the branches making the place look so bright.

You smiled and someone covered your eyes, causing you to panick.

 

"Who are you?!" you asked, scared.

"Shh, it's just me. Don't worry" he spoke.

"K-kwangmin oppa?" you asked and started holding the hands of the person covering your eyes.

"Yes, just trust me, okay?" he asked and you just nodded.

 

He guided you thru the whole park and let you sit down on the park bench. Kwangmin let go of you causing you to hold tight on the railings of the bench. Kwangmin signalled his brother to remove your blindfold while he's hiding a small box behind his back.

You felt your blindfold being removed and you rubbed your eyes to see a perfect view. You saw Kwangmin in a tuxedo, standing infront of you. You gasped and approached him.

 

"Oppa, what is this?" you asked.

 

Kwangmin didn't replied and knelt infront of you, one of his knee kneeling and one of his knee supporting him to be balanced. Your eyes grew big and you started lightly hitting his shoulders, telling him to stand up because he's causing people to gain too much attention.

 

"Stand up, you're causing the people to look at you" you whispered, smiling at the people looking at you.

"Minah, I want to spend my life with you forever. I want to have my kids with you, have a perfect life and be with you until the end of time. Shin Minah, will you marry me?" Kwangmin spoke as he pull out the box behind his back.

 

Tears of joy started to trigger down to your cheeks. You wiped your tears away and smiled at him. You pull him up and hugged him tight. You let your arms surround on his neck and whispered to him,

 

"Yes."

 

Kwangmin hugged you back and twirl you around, causing your shriek fill the place. He stopped from spinning you and land you on the ground. He touched his forehead to yours and look deep into your eyes.

He slowly lean and kissed your lips, passionately. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. You didn't care if people are looking at you know or bickering at you for being PDA, all you care is that your fairytale finally ended happily ever after.

 

 

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME TO THIS STORY! I'M SORRY FOR THE CORNY ENDING BUT THERE'S A SEQUEL FOR IT.

"Scrambled Eggs at Midnight".

SEE YOU ALL THERE IN MY OTHER STORY! I HOPE THAT I'LL HAVE MORE SUPPORTERS COMPARED TO THIS ONE, LOL. SARANGHAEYOOOOO!~

/legit tears\