Chapter Thirty-One

One Fine Spring Day

Yippiee! I couldn't believe to have 58 subscribers 2646 views! I love you all subscribers! Saranghaeyo! !

 



You glance at your phone, to see that it was already 12nn, the exact time for your performance along with IU. You grab the microphone from the staffs and breathe in for some air because you're getting nervous since you felt something will happen not on the right track.

 

"Now, let us welcome our Little Fairy and Nations Little Sister whose going to sing I Love You by Taeyeon!" the host, Lee Jinki oppa announced.

 

You could hear screams and fan chants of your loving fans plus the cute fans of Jieun. You took a glance at Jieun who is whispering to herself just to smile. You smile at her and wrap your arms around her arm and drag her to the stage.

Lights were focused on you, fans cheering and chanting your names, other groups eyeing on you and gesturing you a "hwaiting" pose. You respond by sending them a smile and a hwaiting pose.

The minus one started to play as you looked at Jieun and signaled her to start.

*the red one will be yours, orange one will be for IU and yellow for both(: *

 

I Love You- Kim Taeyeon

Seuchyeo ganayo
Uriui sarangeun
Kaseum apeun chuoekingayo

Doraseoneyo
Keudaeui maeumeun
Nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo


My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Keudae deutgo ittnayo

My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo
Uriui sarangeul


Naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo
Haruharu keuriwohabnida

Kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo
Ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo


My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo
Uriui sarangeul


Maeil nan keuriumsoge
Harureul beotineunde
Keudaen eodittnayo


Naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo
Keudae iji mothaeseo!


My Love dorawajwoyo
Ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal

 

 

The song ended and all of your fans sang along with you while singing. Your fans cheered and applaud for you and some of them even cried because it's a meaningful song for some of your fans who are facing heartbreaks as of now.

Jieun took your hand and both of you bowed at your fans and waved at them. Even if you feel so, shy, you felt so welcomed and comfortable with them. It seems like your fans are your second family.

Both of you walk to the backstage only to be welcomed by your friends, Boyfriend. Hyunseung enveloped Jieun a sweet hug and planted a kiss on her forehead. You smiled at yourself, seeing your friend to be happy.

You walk up to them and tap Hyunseung's shoulder.

 

"Oppa, make sure not to hurt my best friends feelings, araso? Or else..." I loweded my voice.

 

Jieun started to crack up and hug my tightly. She looked at me straight to my eyes and said,

 

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that he will not cheat on me because he still doesn't face my other side" IU glanced at Hyunseung with a smirk, plastered on her face.

"I. Will. Never. Cheat. On. You. Because. You. Already. Look. So. Scary" Hyunseung spoke.

 

IU broke the hug and I crack up laughing along with her. IU walked along with Hyunseung and you saw someone curled up in the corner. You walk up and saw Minwoo, sleeping.