Chapter Twenty-two

One Fine Spring Day

The poster is so damn pretty right? Thanks to musicandseven! You can request at her but she's not taking requests right now. So after this update, tell me what you think of the poster so I can tell it to her! ^^;; Anyways, hello to the new 4 subscribers :} So, yeah. Do you want to read some one-shot-like scenarios? You can check it out h e r e. You can also follow me if you had a Tumblr account, just tell me that you're one of my reader/subscriber. :} Uhm, the previous chapter with the italic fonts are only flashbacks . So, yeah. Here's another update! Hope you like it! Comment and Subscribe! :> One more thing, I'm going to try to change the way I write chapters so, okay.



Still the part of Flashback

 

I opened my eyes just to realize that I'm in a white room. I started to panick and manage to sit up but, my body betrayed me. I'm too weak. I lean back and a river of tears start to flow down to my cheeks. I look around just to see wires attached to a machine. I can see needles attach to my bare soft skin. Am I in the hospital?

 

"Oh, you're finally awake" someone stood up infront of me. He is a red-headed guy plus, he looks handsome. I looked at him and nodded shyly.

"I saw you alone at the abandoned warehouse with a knife on your hand. I guess you tried to kill yourself?" he asked.

"A-ani." I rejected. I want to tell him, tell him that someone attempted to kill me.

"If you don't try to kill yourself then, someone attempted to kill you?" he tilted his head to the left with confusion in his eyes. I nodded eagerly while my eyes grew bigger.

"Okay, I'll explain that to the police. You can go back to rest now." he was about to leave when I remembered that once I told the police, he will hurt my family.

"Wait!" I stopped him by throwing my neck pillow to the door while he step back and look at me with furious eyes.

"Don't tell the police! I-it will make the case more worse!" I explained while shooking my hand.

"What do you mean?" he walked beside me and sat at the visitor's chair beside the oxygen.

"He threatened me that once I told the police, he will hurt my parents. I don't want that to happen." I look down while twirling my hands together.

"Don't worry, my father already caught him. He's in jail right now. His name is....... Kwon Jiyoung right?" he asked.

"As I can remember, yes. He told me that his name is Kwon Jiyoung" I said.

"He is the son of the biggest mafia that has been corrupted ever since my father caught him and brought him to jail but..." he looked away.

"But what?" I asked.

"He got out of the jail without us noticing. We heard that he is in downtown Seoul but we couldn't find him." he said.

"Oh no, for sure he will look for me" I thought.

"I'll be going now. My father is looking for me. I already called your parents, their already on their way. Don't worry, My father and I are going to protect you" he tapped my head and walk out the room.

 

End of Flashback


New updates will be posted up later! ^^ -Eunji