Chapter Forty-Seven

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty Seven-

-Remember Me-


 

 

It's been 2 weeks since you keep on forcing Kwangmin to remember you. You rested your head on your arms as you keep on putting up conclusions on how to make Kwangmin remember you. You lightly punch your head and fish your phone on your bag and dialed Youngmin's number. 

 

"Youngmin-ah, I'm going there to visit Kwangmin"

 

After fixing yourself, you took your phone with your bag and walked downstairs. You walk pass your parents and your brother, didn't bothering them or noticing them.

Your mother sighed and hugged his husband to his waist. His husband rested his arms around Yoochun and looked at the ceiling blankly, thinking on what to do with you because they know that Kwangmin will not remember you.

 

"Do you think we should migrate to the States with Halmoni?" your mother asked.

"Why should we migrate there?" your father asked.

"It's also for the best of Minah so she can move on easily with Kwangmin" you mother replied.

"I guess so.." your father spoke back.

 

 

You arrived the house of the twins. You stopped into the front porch and rang the doorbell. You look down and rub your hands together, waiting for the door to be open.

The door opened and you look up. You saw Kwangmin, staring at you blankly because he know that you'll try to force him remember you again.

 

"What the heck are you doing here?" he asked coldly.

 

You didn't reply and just went inside, purposely bumping his shoulders. He glared at you while you leave your shoes on the shoe rack. His face soften as he saw something on your wrist; a bracelet.

He couldn't remember anything but he knows that the bracelet is so familiar to him. You look at him with your eyes full of concern, hope and love. 

 

"Where's Youngmin?" you asked.

"He's upstairs" he snapped out of his thoughts and went upstairs.

 

Before he could ever step on the stairs, you stopped him, hugging him from the back. You silently sob, missing his touch from yours. Kwangmin froze and he didn't know why his heart is beating so mad.

Kwangmin turn around and pushed you, causing you to fall on the cold floor. By that time, Youngmin arrived, seeing the whole incident.

 

"Why did you do that Kwangmin?!" Youngmin yelled while helping you to stand up.

"Tell her that I don't know her. Tell her to stay away from me" Kwangmin spoke and walk to the stairs.

"You cannot prevent me from staying away from you Kwangmin" you spoke, causing him to stop his trance.

"We used to love each other, I know you can still remember me. Please, try to remember me Kwangmin" you sobbed and walked out.

 

Kwangmin thought about your words and he started to get dizzy. He fell on the floor and rubbed his temples. He remember this girl. They are both in the pond, watching the view.

Youngmin just stared at his younger twin and walked to the living room.

 

"Why can't I remember you Minah? I want to remember you but I just couldn't put any pieces together.."