Chapter Thirty-four

One Fine Spring Day

I'll be fastforwarding again! I'm sorry for the late update! This chapter is kindda boring so, yeah -_____- I'M SO SORRY!



-Chapter Thirty Four-

-Prom Date?-



 

It was a normal day in your school. You're already friends err couples with Minwoo again since he did this special treatment to you, buying you a lot of Pokemon plushies which you adore the most next to him. You're sitting in the bench with IU. You took out your book and started reading while IU is texting her boyfriend. You're already in the of getting scared when suddenly you heard a batch of scream in the front gate.

Jieun and You glanced at each other and decided to check it out. You covered your ears because you couldn't ease the loud scream of your schoolmates.

 

"Omo! It's Boyfriend!" "Donghyun oppa!" "Ahhh!"

 

You tip-toed to see clearer since you're too small to see to the whole crowd. Once you tipped your toe, someone carried you in your waist and pulled you up.

You glance down and saw Kwangmin, helding onto you tightly. You playfully smack his arms so, he let you down. The fan girls didn't notice that Kwangmin was behind them so they kept their focus on the others. 

 

"Yah, why are you here? The fans might tackled you!" you whispered as you lightly hit his chest.

"Don't worry, they won't notice me" Kwangmin replied with a smirk.

"Your twin is much better" you gave him a mehrong, earning you a stolen kiss on your cheeks.

"Y-yah! What was that for?!" you stuttered as you pull one hand from your burning cheeks.

"What? Is it wrong to kiss my bestfriend?" he raised his hand in the air.

"Aigoo. I'll be meeting Hyunseungie oppa~" Jieun went inside the crowd.

"She's too obssesed with Hyunseung oppa" you rolled on Kwangmin.

"But I bet you're much obssesed with me" he smirked.

"Psh, in your dreams mister" you lightly punch his shoulder.

"Oh look guess what, your 'light and skinny armor' is on his way". Kwangmin tapped my shoulder and pointed at my left. I saw Minwoo trying to prey his 'fans' with the box he is holding to. He is swinging the box to the girls that will try to tackle him or even hug him. 

"Get away you freaks!" Minwoo swung the box to the group of girls.

"Sheez, he is the maknae right." Kwangmin snorted.

"O-oppa, did you just.. snorted?" you tried to control your laughter but, soon your laugh spilled out.

"Why? Is it wrong to snort?" Kwangmin replied coldly.

"A-ani, it's just... so funny!" you stuttered.

"Yeobooo~" Minwoo chimmed and hug you behind.

"Oppa~" you turn around and hug him.

 

While the two of you are snuggling to each other, Kwangmin's heart deflated seeing you smile more widely when you're with Minwoo. Each day passed, Kwangmin's feelings for you get deeper and deeper.

 

*I wish it was me whose hugging you right now Minah* Kwangmin thought.

"Minah~ I got a question for you" Minwoo interwined his hands with you.

"What is it oppa?" you smiled as you squeeze his hand.

"Can you be my prom date?" he asked.

"NO!" Kwangmin blurted.

 

You faced him with your confused face. Minwoo glanced at Kwangmin's face with also a confused face but there is something in Kwangmin's eyes that made Minwoo think about something.

 

"Wae oppa? Is there something wrong?" you asked.

"A-ani. I was looking at-at- something" he stuttered.

"Are you sure oppa? You look so pale" you brush off your hands with Minwoo and approached Kwangmin. You put your palm to his forehead and feel his temperature.

"Your temperature is just fine. Do you want something to eat oppa?" you asked, again.

"Nothing. I'll just leave you both." Kwangmin coldly replied.

 

You frowned and walk back to Minwoo. You wrap your arms around his neck and snuzzle to his chest. You thought that there is something wrong with Kwangmin that really makes you worry so much.

 

"There is something wrong with Kwangmin oppa" you spoke.

*I know Minah. I'll be knowing that soon, there is something fishy about hyung* Minwoo thought.

"Oh Minah, what do you think? Can you be my date prom?" he asked as he flash his bunny teeth.

"Bunny teeth oppa, yes." you laughed as he poked your sides, making you laugh even more.

 

A little thing you didn't know, Kwangmin was watching from the distance. He clutch his hands into a fist and dub it to his aching heart. Tears are forming to his eyes. Once he blinked, a single tear troll down to his cheek.

 

*I really wish it was me Minah. I wish that I was the one whose making you smile. I wish I was the one who fills your day. I wish I was your boyfriend, Minah. I wish I was yours* Kwangmin thought.