Chapter 18

WOLF

Baekhyun was thankful that he successfully crept into their dorm room without waking Lu Han up, who was sleeping peacefully, crunched up like a tiny fur ball beneath his cape-like blanket. He was also quite thankful that his eyes were drained and his throat was parched up, for he might make ugly sobbing and sniffing noises which may also disturb his sleeping roommate. As much as his body wants to halt the crying, his heart and mind won’t make the stupid tears stop from flowing as he reminisced that fraction-of-a-second moment a while ago in the museum, when Chanyeol took hold of his hand for the last time and broke his promises. With his stirring emotions and a bubbling headache starting to form in his temples, the vulnerable wolf lulled into a dreamless sleep with his pillow soaked with tears.

It was a sunny morning when Lu Han woke up, his unseeing eyes naturally squinting as if the sunlight passing through his window nourishes his skin. After preparing himself for school, he noticed that Baekhyun was still lying on his bunk bed.

“Hey Baek.” He cooed as he sat down on the floor near his roommate’s bed.

Baekhyun just answered with a half-hearted yawn.

“Are you sick?” Lu Han asked and felt for Baekhyun’s forehead. The latter just shook his head.

“I’m just tired. I’ll be up in a few minutes.” Baekhyun whispered, and Lu Han’s sensitive ears heard something in his friend’s voice.

It was not just sleepiness. It’s sorrow.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Lu Han asked as he stood up.

Baekhyun suddenly felt a tug in his heart, and closed his eyes that his lids might hurt just to stop the tears from flowing again, although Lu Han won’t see him cry. “Yeah.” was all that Baekhyun could sum up.

Lu Han did not prod up more, and decided that he’ll just wait for Baekhyun by the door since they have the same morning classes.

As he closed the door of their dorm room, a seemingly large shadow blocked the sunlight from Lu Han’s view.

“Is… Is Baek okay?” It was Chanyeol, who was also waiting outside their room, about a few moments ago. If Lu Han could only see, he might be surprised by how messy Chanyeol’s hair was, his large dopey eyes proving that he himself did not get any sleep after all the scenarios in the abandoned museum.

Lu Han whispered, “Yeah. But I don’t think so. Did something bad happen last night?”

The blind student’s question seemed to ring the tall guy’s eardrums. Nothing good happened last night, in fact, everything got worse. If he could only tell Lu Han everything. But he’s a friend…he should not get involved.

Chanyeol is still clenching his fist, not because of anger and rage coursing through his body, but because of guilt and self-blame. He could have changed a lot of things…his actions and words…may not have hurt Baekhyun this much.

He shook his head, “No. Everything’s fine.”

Lu Han knitted his eyebrows, for he knows that Chanyeol is lying. “Please don’t lie to me. You’re my friends. Please.”

But before Chanyeol opened his mouth, a seemingly cold arm draped around Lu Han’s nape. “As Chanyeol said, everything’s fine, my little prince.”

By that voice, Lu Han can tell that it was Kris. “Don’t we have a morning class, Chanyeol? C’mon, we’ll be late.”

The same cold voice lingered through Lu Han’s ears. It was the same strange feeling, a freezing breeze creeping up his spine whenever Kris is near. It was a good thing that the footsteps echoing the hallway are now fading away, but Lu Han still feels watched by predator eyes from a distance.

It was such a big relief for Lu Han after Kris and Chanyeol were gone. Kris never touched him, just that one time when they first met in the auditorium, where Lu Han started to feel uncomfortable in Kris’ presence. And he never called him “little prince” before…There had been a lot of things that has been happening after their special performance, and it’s starting to bug Lu Han’s mind.

The door creaked open, and a fresh Baekhyun popped out of the room. He’s back to his normal and cheerful personality, as of now, as he asked Lu Han “Who were you talking to? I’ve heard voices back there.”

Lu Han knows that something is up, and he’s not sure whether to tell Baekhyun the truth. After all, they’re friends, and he trusts Baekhyun a lot. There’s no point in keeping secrets, Lu Han thought, even if he’s not sure if the other people around him are being completely honest to him.

“I was talking to Chanyeol, he’s asking if you’re okay. Are you sure everything’s alright?” Lu Han asked this for several times already.

Baekhyun took a deep breath before answering. Lu Han will eventually know that something’s happening, but not every detail, he guessed. “Yeah. EXO had a… little… argument last night.”

After seeing Lu Han’s sad face, he added “No worries. Everything will be fine. You know, we treat each other like brothers.”

Used to.

Lu Han just nodded. He knows that Baekhyun is right; EXO will get through this, even if he had known them for just a couple of months. He had never actually met a circle of friends who treat each other as their own kin.

“Kris was here to…”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened in surprise, and stammered “What… What did…What did he tell you?”

Confused once again, Lu Han answered “He said exactly the same thing as you did. Everything’s fine.”

Lu Han smiled, and something heavy tugged at Baekhyun’s heart. “Do you believe us?”

Without any hesistation, Lu Han said “Yes! Friends don’t tell lies, right?

 

 

 

The whole day of academic and performing arts classes passed like a whip of gusty wind for Lu Han. After his special performance with Kai and Sehun, nearly everyone in the school knows him, and the feeling is strange for someone who grew up in an orphanage where you only know a handful of people. With all of this, Lu Han was thankful. His life in Chunnyeon is becoming easier, far from the way he expected it to be.

He had gained a good set of friends, but EXO stands out among them. He had never thought that they will be his family in this institution. Even if he just discovered that there had been a misunderstanding between his friends, he’s sure that everything will be fine and things will get back to normal.

 

 

 

As he was waiting for Baekhyun inside the cafeteria, he heard someone pull a chair near to the table where he was sitting.

“Hey, blindie.” With that voice, Lu Han can tell it was Oh Sehun. And no one in this school ever calls him ‘blindie’ besides him.

Lu Han smiled, “Hi!”

“Here.” Sehun gave him bubble tea.

Lu Han said thanks as he sipped through the straw, the cold and sweet fluid reaching and refreshing his throat.

There was an awkward silence between them. Lu Han’s not even sure if Sehun’s staring at him or not.

“Are you okay? I mean…your jaw.” Lu Han silently asked.

Sehun snickered, as he touched the now healing wound by the corner of his lips. “It hurts. But it’ll be fine. This is what I get for being an .”

Lu Han shook his head. “No, don’t call yourself that way. In fact, you have the right to get angry. It was your masterpiece that…”

“That Kai ruined?” Sehun completed his sentence, although Lu Han planned on choosing lighter words.

He got no reply from Lu Han, who has his head now hanging low.

“I’m sorry. If it were not because of me, Kai would not do that.”

Sehun hummed a tone of approval as he sips his own bubble tea. “I understand.”

Lu Han’s getting confused now. “If it’s alright, then why did you hit Kai last night?”

“Reasons. A lot.” Sehun chuckled.

“Because he’s your rival in dancing?” Lu Han guessed.

Sehun smiled and patted Lu Han’s head, “Let’s just put it that way. I have to go now. I still have classes. Enjoy your tea!”

Lu Han’s blind eyes followed the steps of Sehun as he was leaving, unconscious of the smile that has been in his lips the whole time.

He almost forgot to include Sehun in his list of friends in Chunnyeon, even if he’s not in good terms with Kai, and maybe the whole EXO as well.

 

 

 

The bell rang, for the second time already, and Baekhyun is nowhere to be seen. He was supposed to meet Lu Han in the cafeteria to help him out this afternoon in his academic lessons, just like the usual. Baekhyun doesn’t usually curse, but he just did because of his professor in one of his academic classes, who just dumped him with a lot of “extra” school works to finish.

“Damn! Just say it to my face that you hate me because I’m so freaking awesome, not like this.” Baekhyun groaned.

He’s inside the library now, working in between the dusty bookshelves by arranging the new books that has just been delivered. Baekhyun thought, this is way better than being stuck in their dorm room alone, for the memories of last night will just bring him to tears once again, haunting their way to his mind and heart.

But what about Lu Han?

Baekhyun really wanted to run to the cafeteria and inform Lu Han, but the pesky librarian won’t let him out until he’s finished with his job.

He’s almost finished with one delivery box of books, just three more to go, which is still a lot. The top shelf is too high for Baekhyun, who tiptoed his way to reach but failed, causing the books in his hands to fall. The poor student earned an orchestral hush from the silent people inside the library.

Baekhyun is starting to get frustrated because of this unnecessary job, because of his failure to meet Lu Han in the cafeteria, because of his height, because of last night, because of…

With the things going through Baekhyun’s mind, the easiest one to solve is his height problem and this library work. He then decided to go to the storage room to get a ladder. On his way, he met Jongin who was just walking out of the library.

“Hey, Jongin-ah!” Baekhyun whispered, this library is like a sacred ground.

Jongin turned swiftly, raised one of his eyebrows, just like the usual. Just like Kris, he’s a man of few words, Baekhyun reminded himself.

“Are you busy?” Baekhyun said as he was dragging the heavy ladder out of the storage room.

Kai helped him as he saw the veins pop out of Baekhyun’s forehead, which made him smile. “Not really. Why?”

“No worries. I won’t ask you to help me in the library. Can you meet Lu Han in the cafeteria? He’s waiting for me for so long. Tell him I’m so sorry, my professor made me do this. I’ll make it up to him later. Please?”

Upon hearing Lu Han’s name, Jongin’s face seemed to light up, but he’d been cautious for Baekhyun might misinterpret everything. He calmly agreed to Baekhyun’s request and smiled.

“Thanks! Just take him to the arcade, or somewhere else. It’s up to you. Just take care of him, okay?” Baekhyun reminded and made his way inside the library carrying the ladder.

Jongin just nodded. Always.

Baekhyun gladly walked back to his spot to resume working. He’s sure Jongin will keep Lu Han safe. But as he assembled the ladder and looked through the shelves where he was working a while ago, a tall figure was stacking the books which he failed to put at the top shelf.

He was not sure if he was smiling or not, or if he was seeing the right thing or his mind is just playing with his senses. It was Chanyeol.

Baekhyun’s feet dragged him to where Chanyeol was continuing his job. Not looking his way, he also picked up some books from the other box and helped Chanyeol. How much he hopes that their hands will find each other while picking books inside the box, but it will never happen. Both of them won’t make it happen, after all of the promises were broken into shattering pieces.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol sensed the now unfamiliar atmosphere between them, that feeling that they’re being watched. Neither of them said a thing about it, they just simply put it as awkward ether which was a result of last night.

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, who has his eyes focused on the bookshelves. Seeing his innocent and meek face just reminded him of the way how he broke his promises last night, and the pain in his eyes…

After a few moments of dead silence, which really suited this almost ancient Chunnyeon library, it was Baekhyun who decided to speak up. “Kris and your pack…”

Chanyeol heaved a deep sigh, “You don’t have to worry about them. They don’t know I’m here.”

Still not looking into each other’s eyes, Baekhyun replied, “I’m not worrying about them. I’m worrying about you.”

“You don’t have to worry. I’m okay.”

Baekhyun was surprised by the words that Chanyeol had just said. How can he be okay? He can’t take the ache, but he needs to be strong especially now that Chanyeol won’t be there for him.

“I guess I’m just wasting my effort…”

It was now Chanyeol’s turn to feel the sting in Baekhyun’s words.

He lost control and gave in to the moment. Without any words, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer for a hug. A tight one. He doesn’t care if this will be the tautest hug that may crush the small frame of Baekhyun. He doesn’t care if the books from their hands fell down to the floor and once again earned hushes from the people in the library. He doesn’t care if they are from different packs now, and they might see them like this. He just doesn’t care…

With Baekhyun’s tears soaking his school coat, Chanyeol whispered.

“Please allow me to keep this last bit of dignity. Or please just destroy me directly.”

 

 

Kai did not expect that this moment will come. These past few days, he had been busy with a lot of things, especially those matters regarding their pack which is now divided into two. He now has his own smaller pack, the other with Kris. The Hunt just officially started last night, which is usually a big problem for all of them. But since he knows who the “deer of the dawn” really is, it won’t be too much of a problem. He hopes so.

One thing’s for sure – he won’t let Kris’ pack harm Lu Han.

And speaking of the blind student, Kai grew fond of his presence because of their practice and the dance performance as well back in the showcase. He’s sure that Lu Han grew comfortable in his presence as well. It was not a long time ago that Kai made his mind up; he’s now sure of what he feels for Lu Han. Now that there’s a connection between them, and there’s a new threat to Lu Han’s safety, Kai will make it sure that the deer will always be in safe hands.

Kai was not conscious of the smile that’s been creeping in his lips whenever he thinks of Lu Han.

There he was, sipping a bubble tea and seated in a circular table inside the cafeteria. Kai checked the time and glanced at his wristwatch. It’s almost seven o’clock. How long has he been waiting?

He had never felt this way towards someone before. He looks so perfect. The incandescent light of the cafeteria illuminates and gives a special glow to Lu Han’s innocent face. In that moment, Kai confirmed that Lu Han’s heart should not be devoured by monsters like him.

As he opened the door of the cafeteria and the wind chimes made that alluring sound, Lu Han looked up from his blank stare on the table. He thought that Baekhyun is finally here.

Someone sat on the chair in front of him. It was not Baekhyun. With that already familiar feeling, he can tell that it’s Kai.

“Where’s Baekhyun?” Lu Han worried.

Kai smiled, amazed by how the blind student can tell the difference of his and Baekhyun’s presence. “How can you tell that it’s not Baekhyun?”

“I just know.” Kai can still see the worry in Lu Han’s blind eyes.

“Baekhyun’s fine. He’s in the library, doing some job for his professor.” Kai informed.

Lu Han muttered an “Oh” and continued on sipping his bubble tea.

“Is that from Sehun?” The tone in Kai’s voice changed, Lu Han noticed.

Lu Han looked up as he gulped the last pearl from his refreshing drink. He nodded, and Kai grew silent.

“He clearly understands what happened.”

Kai clicked his tongue, “But he never apologized. I mean, it’s alright if he doesn’t apologize to me, I’m sure he won’t. But he should’ve apologized to you.”

“He apologized to me…” Lu Han calmly said, which surprised Kai. He knows that brat and his pride.

Lu Han added, “…sort of.”

Kai suddenly grabbed Lu Han’s hand and helped him stand up. He then assisted Lu Han out of the cafeteria. A few steps later, the blind student can hear the busy rumbling of Seoul’s night life.

“Where are we going?” Lu Han asked, slightly with a loud voice because of the noise surrounding them, but Kai failed to hear him.

Growing impatient, which rarely happens to Lu Han, he pried his hands away from Kai’s too gentle grip on him. “If you do not want to talk about Sehun in the cafeteria, you can tell me.”

Lu Han was surprised by the soft laugh emitted by Kai.

“And why are you laughing? There’s nothing funny with what I said.”

Kai replied, “I don’t care about Sehun. Baekhyun told me to take you somewhere else. He’s worried the cafeteria might close and you’ll still sit there waiting for him.”

How stupid, Lu Han thought. He can literally feel his cheeks burn with embarrassment.

“Then where are you taking me?”

After hearing the question, Kai also asked himself. Where will I take Lu Han?

He’s not really an arcade person. The last time they went there, Lu Han did not play any of the games. He just enjoyed hearing the boisterous laughter of the EXO members, which reminded Kai that it may be the last time, and Lu Han seemed satisfied with the sounds only.

However, tonight, Kai doesn’t want Lu Han to just be a listener. He wants him to be really happy, by his side.

He’s now sure where he’ll take Lu Han.

“To my favourite place.” Kai said, and once again holding each other’s hands, they ran.

Lu Han felt that same sensation every time Kai touches him. It’s too cheesy to say that he feels a lot of butterflies in his stomach, or an electric current flowing from Kai’s warm hand to his. It’s more like, he feels safe. No monsters will attack him, unlike in his dreams.

After some time of running through multitudes of busy people and feeling the cold yet humid air brush through his hair, Kai and Lu Han stopped.

“Where did you take me?” Lu Han tried his best to not sound nervous.

Kai smiled, and took notice of the old rusty gates which he usually jumps off. “Have you heard of Seoul’s abandoned museum?”

Lu Han’s eyes popped bigger upon hearing Kai’s words, “Hey. This is closed for a long time ago. What are we doing here?”

Kai walked towards the gate; touched the giant lock, and decided that there’s no way he’ll jump with Lu Han just to get inside. He does not want him to be suspicious of his real nature.

“This is where I usually hang out whenever I feel like to be alone.” Kai once again held Lu Han’s hand and walked towards the smaller gate at the back of the museum.

He pried the small lock open by kicking it with his right foot, which startled Lu Han. “What was that?”

“The entrance to the abandoned museum.” Kai smirked.

“Isn’t this illegal?” Lu Han was worried.

Kai shook his head as he guided the blind student inside the lawn of the museum. “Nothing’s illegal when no one’s watching.”

Since they entered by the back gate, they also entered the museum through the back door, which Baekhyun usually uses. As Kai pushed it open, the unused hinged creaked and echoed down the hallway.

Lu Han fell silent, and Kai took notice of the cold sweat forming in his palms.

“Don’t be scared. I’m here.” Kai reassured.

Lu Han looked into his eyes, “Please don’t leave me here. I trust you.”

Kai smiled at the sudden shakiness of Lu Han’s voice, it’s his first time to hear Lu Han seem so scared.

“I won’t leave you here, and I won’t break your trust.”

Lu Han fell silent, perfectly blending to the natural quietness of the abandoned museum. He perfectly fits here, a hidden treasure, Kai thought.

“And Baekhyun might kill me if something bad happened to you. “ Kai joked, which earned a subtle laugh from Lu Han.

They are now at the central lobby of the museum, where their pack divided last night. The cracked walls of the museum never fail to echo their footsteps, which at first scared Lu Han but now grew fond to listen to.

Upon entering the said area, Lu Han felt this heavy weight in his back. He was scared, but as he remembered what Kai said a while ago, he once again felt safe.

“Aren’t you scared when you’re all alone here?” Lu Han asked.

Kai answered abruptly, “Lu Han, there’s nothing to be afraid in the dark.”

Lu Han fell silent for a moment, before answering, “I’ve always lived in the dark. I’m not scared of it; I’m scared of what’s inside it.”

It was Kai’s turn to grow quiet. It was such a fool of him to start talking about the dark; Lu Han was blind at birth. And he also thought that Lu Han was right. Darkness is not something to be afraid of, but the things that lie within are something to be cautious of.

Kai thought that this central lobby where EXO usually hangs out should not be the right place for Lu Han to stay. He’s not sure why, but something’s telling him that Lu Han doesn’t belong here. He then decided to take him to the left wing of the abandoned museum, an area which all of them are unfamiliar to.

Since Lu Han can’t see a single thing, Kai kept on describing the abandoned museum to him. Lu Han asked him to be honest, and he obliged by giving him truthful descriptions of the place. But Kai can’t afford to tell the gruesome events that took place in this unrestricted building. He described the Gothic style of the place, but left out the ghastly images of blood splattered on some parts of the wall and the floor. He doesn’t want to frighten Lu Han, who now oddly grew comfortable of the place.

The left area of the museum is no different than the areas which Kai knows, except that most of the artefacts and kiosks covered with dusty white veils were somehow stacked altogether here.

Lu Han went in his own way to touch the paintings hung by the walls. Kai was amazed by how Lu Han looked at the paintings. Yes, he knows that his eyes can’t see a single thing, but by the way that Lu Han’s slender fingers brush through the canvas, he knows that he appreciates these things of beauty.

“You play the piano, right?” Kai asked as he saw an antique grand piano by the centre of the room.

Lu Han followed his voice and went in his direction. “There’s a piano here?”

Kai nodded, “Yeah. Don’t ask me how. Maybe it’s meant to be here. Just like how you’re meant to be here with me.”

Lu Han was puzzled by Kai’s words, but never said a thing as the latter assisted him to the chair in front of the piano.

“Can you play a song for me?” Kai requested as he sat beside Lu Han. He was quite thankful that the chair can accommodate the two of them.

Lu Han was more than glad to agree, “Tell me where the middle C is.”

There it was again, that sensation when Kai holds him. His hands gently guided Lu Han’s thumb to the middle C key.

“What song do you want?” Lu Han asked.

Kai can’t think of any song. Any song played by Lu Han in this old grand piano will be fine.

“Just play a song which your heart wants to say.”

 

 

What does my heart want to say?

 

 

After thinking of the past days, he thought of playing a song which he composed back in the orphanage. Kai only asked him to play the piano, yet his heart wanted to sing the lyrics. Kai was surprised by how good he was playing, and how raw his emotions were when he was singing. Kai thought that he could listen to this angelic voice till the end of time.

 

He played a song for a childhood friend who had taught him to stay strong and stop from crying.

 

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

 

He played a song for a friend who he knows had been crying last night, to tell him that it’s okay to cry, to tell him that everything will be alright, even if he himself had no idea on what’s really happening.

 

Baby dont cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby dont cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don
t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

“That’s such a beautiful song.”, were the only words that Kai could muster after Lu Han was finished with his special unannounced performance.

Lu Han smiled and said thanks.

“Who were you thinking of while you sang that song?” Kai asked.

“A childhood friend. And Baekhyun.” Lu Han silently answered.

Kai was confounded, “Baek?”

“I know he’s been crying all night long. I asked him what happened, but he said everything’s fine. I just thought that the song suits his situation now.”

Kai suddenly remembered the course of events last night, and felt a pang of guilt as he pictured Baekhyun and Chanyeol separated, for God knows how long, from each other.

The two of them fell silent. The sounds of the deepening night were the only thing that can be heard besides their deep heavy breaths.

Kai noticed that the top lid of the grand piano is made of glass, and the night light illuminates Lu Han’s reflection with an elegant glow. There had been scratches and smudges on the mirror-like lid of the antique instrument, but all of those weren’t enough to surpass the magnificence of Lu Han’s likeness.

“I know this will be silly of me to ask, but have you ever wondered what you look like?” Kai suddenly blurted out.

Lu Han seems to know that the top lid is made of a mirror-like glass, and reached out for it. He shook his head, “No.”

The two of them fell silent once again.

“I know, just like this mirror, I am a fragile person.”

The words which came out of Lu Han’s mouth bedazzled Kai.

“I do not agree.”

“Why?”

Kai once again looked at Lu Han’s image on the mirror. “You are one of the strongest persons that I know.”

Lu Han bowed down, “But that doesn’t describe how I look.”

Kai then reached for his face, gently as he always is when it comes to Lu Han, and made him look into his eyes.

“You are beautiful.”

Lu Han can’t believe what he’s hearing. Kai said he was beautiful, if those are really the right words that he had heard.

“I don’t believe you.” Lu Han whispered.

Kai fell silent. He can’t gather the right words as to describe Lu Han’s facial features. No. There aren’t any words that may describe Lu Han. Even the word beautiful is an understatement, Kai thought.

Instead, he asked the blind student, “Where did you get this scar?”

Before answering, Lu Han felt Kai’s right thumb graze across the tiny blemish on his lower lip. It’s odd how he didn’t even flinch upon Kai’s intimate touch.

He told him the whole story, his face still cupped in Kai’s accommodating warm hands.

“I got that when I was a child. A friend of mine thought that it would be nice to get out of the orphanage at night, and he helped me climb up the gates. I slipped and hit the hard sharp edge of the gate and accidentally cut my lips. I cried because of the pain, and that was one of the times that he encouraged me not to cry. I was immediately brought to the clinic as one of our guardians saw us. We were scolded the next morning. And that’s how I got this silly scar.”

Lu Han can’t help himself but to smile as he reminisced that memory, and Kai was thankful that he can see his beam this close.

“It’s not silly.” Kai whispered as well.

Lu Han felt comfortable in Kai’s hands. He can feel his warm breath radiate, and can actually smell a minty tinge in it.

This is the right moment, Kai thought.

He inched his face closer to Lu Han’s and whispered, “Close your eyes.”

Without saying a word, Lu Han followed and fluttered his eyelids close.

It was a spur of the moment when Kai’s plump lips damply touched and locked with Lu Han’s thin ones. It was a subtle, innocent, and gentle kiss.

 

 

 

 

Kris had seen Chanyeol and Baekhyun at the library, and he felt betrayed.

How could Chanyeol do that? He swore to be loyal to the pack!

 

Kris is known for his control. He can’t make a scene now, at least not here in the campus. He then decided to go straight ahead to the abandoned museum. Now that it’s an unmarked territory, he guessed that he can have some alone time there and find a poor victim as an outlet of his growing rage.

But as he silently shifted through the rusty gates and the loud creaky giant doors, he was not expecting to see two figures sitting in front of the grand piano in the left wing of the central lobby.

His eyes bulged open at the sight of Kai kissing Lu Han intimately.

Tonight, instead of screaming with the night for his spilling anger, he went home with a sneer on his lips and a bad scheme at the back of his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guysssssss. I'm so sorry for this super duper late update. Thanks for everyone who held on to this fanfic, and thanks also to those new subscribers. Enjoy the Holidays! Merry Christmas everyone! :))

PS. I know I at writing intimate scenes, so please be nice to me. It was my first time to write a kissing scene XOXO :">