New Caledonia ~Day 1~

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fianlly they arrived in new caledonia safety.......
 

shin wait ill just go to cr.....yonghwa said....i come with you..minhyuk said....also as..jonghyun and jungshin said...
what???..so we left them both here..yonghwa said...aniyoo ..yong its ok...shinhye said,,,,
ok...yonghwa said and lean closer to shinhye gave a kiss on her chicks...wait for us here ok....yonghwa added...yeah...go they are waiting ..shinhye said...then they went in cr together..........

........shinhye and juniel is standing waiting for the boys......shin i think i want to go cr..juniel said...
ok...its fine,,shinhye said...you not come with me...juniel ask....nope.i'll just wait here..shinhye said...

shinhye is walking around the airport...shinhye feel uncomfortable...she notice that there are two guys looking at her...
                                                                                                           
...the two guys start to walk closer..to shinhye....she stop from her walking...she already feel scared...
hey...the guy said....while touching shinhye hands...shinhye move backward...dont be cared ...in choi siwon,,,the guy said...
...............and im choi jonghoon,,,the other guy said...i dont know you go away...shinhye said...moving back ward...then siwon..cares shinhye face...come with me..i will not hurt you...he said...
shinhye POV: Yong were are you...pls come to me i need you im scared...END OF POV
shinhye walk away....then suddenly .siwon grab her arms ..he hold it very tight....yah..let me go its hurt....shinhye shouting...people already looking at them..
 

we are you shin..juniel said to her self.....juniel weres shinhye...?? yonghwa ask..while walking closer to juniel...??//
,,,..i dont know yong...i left her here i ask her if she want to come with me...but she refuses...juniel said....whats the problem here...jonghyun said...have you seen shinhye ...yonghwa ask to jonghyun...yong were together  awhile ago..jungshin said...ah..miahne i forgot..yonghwa said....hyung look at there...so many people...minhyuk said while pointing the palce...yonghwa look at the place and walk closer...the 4 followed him....every step yonghwa take he can heard a familiar voice of a girl that is begging....

yah...let me go..shinhye said trying to released her hands...just stay for me for a while sweetie..siwon said....seems like want to kiss shinhye...jonghoon just watching them..,.........
..finally yonghwa reach the place,....yonghwa went infront ....his eyes widen upon seeing the guy who want to kiss his girlfriend...yonghwa didnt control his angry anymore..he run towards the siwon.,..he punch his face hard.....siwon fall in ground...siwon stand and punch yonghwa hard they exchange punch..then jonghoon join then...yonghwa already feelig very hurt,,...stop it pls ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter