Jealous Husband

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



months pass by so fast...............

shinhye in her 5 month pregnancy her tummy is already big....
 

its 11 pm in the evening shinhye laying on the bed waiting for yonghwa to arrived home....she is busy reading books......after a minutes...she didnt notice she fall sleep still holding the books on her hands......
 

yonghwa already arrived from office he enter their house ... and went immediately in their room up stares...he open the door and he saw his wife already sleeping still holding books....  aigoo my wife id really smart im sure our bady will be smart too...yonghwa thought as he get the book and place it on the table.....he cares shinhye hair and kiss her forehead,,,,,

shinhye was awake.....oh hubby youre here.....have you aten?????....not yet honey.....i'll just eat later i will just change cloths...continue your sleep now........no .... hubby ...i'll prepare your dinner.......no need honey just take a rest thats good for you and our bady inside you....yonghwa said while caresing shinhye tummy.......pls hubby let me do it...for you...pls.....i prepare food for you and i want to feed you.....i miss my husband you know........shinhye said while hugging yonghwa waist...........ok...ok...ok....i cant say no to my beautiful wife....yonghwa said......
 

dont go down yet...wait for me ..i'll just change...ok...wait for me.....yonghwa said...and enter the bothroom.....shinhye sit on the couch and read...again...she really love reading .......
oh i forgot...i'll prepare his cloths....shinhye thoughts.....then she stand up and prepare yonghwa cloths for sleeping she place it on thier bed......she back again from sit...

finally yonghwa was done...they both went out of their room.....yonghwa guided shinhye in going dowm...he is afraid maybe something will happen.......

yonghwa is sitting on the dinning table while shinhye is busy preparing yonghwa food,.....
shinhye feed...yonghwa.....hubby i m coming with you in office tomorrow........honey...you just get tired...you must take a rest...its not good for you and our bady....yonghwa said...and cares shinhye tummy said....i know...hubby but i really feel bored here....im alone the whole day and specially  i miss you.....shinhye said and pout......

yonghwa peck her lips,.....arroso....you will come with me tomorrow...yonghwa finally agree........gomawo gomawo...hubby...shinhye said and stand up she hug and kiss yonghwa......gomawo hubby...i love you....i love you too honey.....

,.................................................................................

shinhye is waiting for yonghwa to lay down on the bed.........
 

yonghwa finally lay on the bed.......ahhhhhh...im so tired honey.....yonghwa and close his eyes but not yet sleep......
......she turn her body to yonghwa and hug her waist.....i miss you hubby...shinhye said,,,,,me too honey....yonghwa said and caresing shinhye hair........

yonghwa rest his head on the hardboard...shinhye too.....she rest her head on yonghwa shoulder....yonghwa cares shinhye big tummy.....baby i cant wait too see you...daddy and mommy reallay cant wait for you ...baby...yonghwa said....and kiss shinhye tummy.....
 

yonghwa look at shinhye ...he kiss shinhye passionately and intence...shinhye reply his kiss....so he kiss shinhye more deeper....yonghwa move his kiss down to her neck down to her chest....then suddenly shinhye stop him.....
hubby wait you almost forget....shinhye said....and show her big tummy to him.....aigoo miahne...honey...i forgot...i just really miss you ... i miss making love with you...yonghwa said and kiss shinhye again....ok honey good night....
 

______________________________________________________________________________
 


siwon theres a emergency meeting will be held in seoul today...you must reach the meeting in jungs company....now...5 ars to go...the meeting will be held.....pres.. choi...said.....
ok appa....i'll..go now.....siwon said....and hurriedly run out o the buliding...then he saw seohyun.....

siwon....your going in seoul ??? prest.told me....can i join you....seohyun said sweetly....
 

you cant seohyun...you have a lot of things to do here...in japan....this is just emergency after the meeting he will back immediately here...pres.choi explain...
 

arosso mr.choi i understand...seohyun said.......ok you go now..siwon your geting late...mr.choi said....siwon went immdiatelly in airport,,,,


seohyun POV: this is it,,,,ok maybe next time...END OF POV
 

_________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter