I Like Her..

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




you like her isnt it???jonghoon ask to siwon....yeah..she is really beautiful indeed...siwon said....
......yeah ..i know that ...but you never got a chance to asked her name...jonghoon said...yeah...because of that stupid guy and his friends...siwon said...the guy who last attack us he is really very good in punching..jonghoon said....im really angry that time...if only polices didnt come maybe i can kill that guy(yonghwa)...siwon said...yeah maybe they think were already done..but their wrong..jonghoon said...really wrong..i will get her from him i swear..siwon said...

then someone intterup themm

you guys look very serius...whats the subject? seohyun ask...ahh nothing seo were just talking about business...jonghoon said...,,,,....yeah its only business..siwon said...ahh..ok..by the way jonghoon , suzy is waiting for you...inside...seohyun said.
..............ok.? jonghoon went inside..the club....oppa whats wrong...seohyun said...nothing..siwon said and leave seohyun..
 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

good morning sir...kristal greeted yonghwa...good morning..did shinhye arrived? yonghwa ask...not yet sir....btw sir today you have a lots of meeting to attend...kristal said.....  yeah i know that....i really miss many meetings...yonghwa said...
and many documents to be sign by you sir...kristal said.... ok ..just place it to my table...yonghwa said...yes ..you want coffee sir...kristal ask...no...if appa arrived and look for me said i went and pick up shinhye ok...yonghwa said....yes sir...kristal said and bow her head.....

yonghwa is in hurry...going out of the building....then he meet minhyuk .....hyung were you going early in the morning...minhyuk ask...ah..i will just pick up...shinhye ...yonghwa said...ohh hyung....eonni already arrived...minhyuk said..
huh??? yonghwa ask...i said eonni already arrived...with jonghyun...minhyuk said...then yonghwa heart feel hurt..cuz shinhye didnt text him since this morning... hyung are you ok...minhyuk ask...yeah yeah...im ok///....ok hyung i go first....arosso...
 

then yonghwa saw,..shinhye and jonghyun walking happily...yonghwa shake her head...and went back to his office...
.....sir your so fast..krista said....yonghwa ignore...kristall...hmm whats wrong...kristal said to her self then turn her body and she saw shinhye and jonghyun....now i know why sir act like that ...kekeke sir is a jealous man..kekeke ....kristal thought,,,
 

bye shin need to go to my office..jonghyun said,...ok me too i need to go...bye......bye see you later ..jonghyun said and wave his hand.....
shinhye get her phone ... she check if yonghwa text her....but no message from yonghwa...shinhye get mad....
she just went to her office....its already 6:00 pm but yonghwa never went to see shinhye...
shinhye POV: WHY? why yonghwa never come here yet...END OF POV
then she stand up and walk towards yonghwa room.
 

yonghwa POV: shin i miss you ... are you still with jonghyun?END OF POV
 

KNOK KNOK~~~`

come in..yonghwa said....shinhye slowly open the door....yong? shinhye said...shinhye saw yonghwa really have many things to do....she is about to go out but yonghwa talk.....did i tell you to go out....oh buy you have a lot of work..just come here ..yonghwa said in a cold voice...arosso...

shinhye sit in the couch...the atmosph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter