Back To Seoul

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


shinhye stiing in the leaving room while carrying baby yongie waiting yonghwa to arrived from japan.....not so long..shinhye heard a car stop infront their house...she stand up immediately and open the door.
 

...yonghwa is entering their gate...shinhye really miss yonghwa..she went near yonghwa and hug him...i miss you yong...shinhye said...hugging yonghwa... i miss you too honey ...yonghwa said and hug shinhye back...
 

they released from the hug....oh...i miss my baby...yonghwa said and carry yongie..give your bag now yong...shinhye said and get yonghwa bag...yonghwa smile to shinhye happily..he place his hands on shinhye waist while his other hands carrying his son.....they went inside
 

...hubby do you want to eat??? shinhye asked ...no i already eat with appa while ago....yonghwa said sitting on the couch......you meet appa?? yeah he pick me up in airport...yonghwa said...busy playing with his son...honey??? hmmm??? come sit beside me...yonghwa said......arroso....shinhye said and went sit beside yonghwa....

why are you standing there you dont want to sit beside me??? yonghwa asked o shinhye....hmm ani...aniyo...ofcourse....i want hubby...shinhye said and hug yonghwa waist....yonghwa glance to shinhye..honey??? shinhye look at yonghwa...i miss you...yonghwa said and lean closer to shinhye face and kiss her deep and passionate....

..................
..................
 

shinhye fixing yongie in his crib ready to sleep....while yonghwa is busy to his phone on the bed......shinhye climb on the bed and lay beside yonghwa....hubby whos that??? its nothing ...yonghwa said and off his phone fastly...

..oh ok....by the way hubby.. you know yongie first teeth already growing ...shinhye said happily to yonghwa...really honey..our son is becoming big boy already...yonghwa said...

shinhye lean closer to yonghwa and hug his waist....hubby about our misunderstand before you went in japan.... i want to say sorry... i didnt mean to.....its fine already honey i understand ,..yonghwa cut it off....
 

...chincha??? hmm but one condition...yonghwa said....what condition ?? shinhye asked...hmmmm lets make love tonight...yonghwa said...to shinhye.....shinhye glance to her son....then back to yonghwa...

shinhye smile happily to him...yonghwa move his on the top of her...he start to kiss shinhye...that night they make love happily..

.............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
 

yonghwa is walking in the parking area...then someone call his name...he turn his back and saw seohyun....yonghwa was surprised on what he saw,,,....wha...what are you doing here..

.yonghwa said and hug seohyun.....yong i just miss you...seohyun said...i miss you too yonghwa said still hugging..seohyun...

why you didnt told me that your here...???,,,,,...because i want to surprised you ...seohyun said...ok..ok..how about your work in japan...??? i resign.....
 

..what??? yeah i resign...i want to live here with you...seohyun said...you dont like it??she added......ofcourse i like it yonghwa...seohyun..said..
 

have you eat dinner???yonghwa asked to seohyun...not yet..im hungry.....ok lets eat im hungry also...yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter