Find Out

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



yonghwa..wake up we need to send eomma & appa in airport today.. shinhye said trying to wake up yonghwa...he slowly open
his eyes...hmmm?? wake up now ..we need to go in airport...shinhye said...she is about to stand up then yonghwa grab her

hands she fall to yonghwa..yong??let me to..were going to be late ..shinhye said but yonghwa tighten his hug.....kiss me first before i let you go...yonghwa teased shinhye.....ok..ok..ok....shinhye said and smile to yonghwa...she fulfill yonghwa,...said...

yonghwa stand up..shinhye is about to out of the room then she notice yonghwa busy checking his phone again..shinhye felt hurt inside ... she shake her head...and went out fron the room...
 

shinhye POV: yonghwa really hiding something from me...i will try to find out..even it will hurt me..END OF POV
 

............
............
 

yonghwa drived his car going his eomma and appa house together with shinhye...shinhye looking at yonghwa.....he notice shinhye actions.....whats wrong..?? yonghwa asked with out looking to shinhye he is busy driving....yong..are you hiding something to me...?? shinhye asked nicely.....
 

shinhye pls...stop it...i already make clear last night do you still dont believed me..?? yonghwa said he is really annoyed........i just want to make sure....shinhye said coldly and face outside....
 

finally they reach the place...they went in side...yongie saw his mommy and daddy.....he run fast to them,,,,and hug them...i miss you mommy daddy...yongie said...i miss you to baby...shinhye and yonghwa said at the same time....mr & mrs jung standing behind...with their big smile..

MRS JUNG POV: finally my son found his happinest...END OF POV..

mr & mrs jung dont know the stupid things yonghwa doing...ok lets go..mr.jung said and carry their things..and place on yonghwa car....when went in airport....

***

dont gave a headache to grandma and grandpa in london ok...yonghwa said...yes daddy...be a good boy...ok...after you reach there i will call...shinhye said and hug her son....yes mommy...i will be a good boy...yongie said happily...then he went near his grandma and grandpa...

..ok yonghwa were going now...take care the company and your wife..ok...mr.jung said..and hug yonghwa and shinhye...eomma pla take good care of my baby...shinhye said and hug..mrs jung...yes my daughter....mrs jung said...

then their filght was announce..,,oh..we go frist now..mr..jung said...and they went inside the airport....3 months is to long...shinhye said.....im going to misss my son...she added....me too yonghwa said..,

..yongie want to go in london so why do i need to say no...shinhye said...all i want is our son happinest...shinhye said........and they went inside their car...yonghwa drive going to their company..they going to work in the company ....
 

.............................................................................
.............................................................................

shinhye is sitting with her deep thing thinking...juniel notice her...
 

yah!! shinhye wake up...juniel said....stop daydreaming you look crazy..she added....ohh..sorry,..shinhye said........shin..can i asked something...??? what...?? ..is there something bothering you?? seems like you have a heavy problem...//?????????
really??..yeah...try to look your face in the mirror...juniel said..

...shinhye give a fake laugh...aigoo juniel...shinhye said....
aigoo..i know why you look like that...juniel said happily...what..?? shinhye asked she is curious .....maybe...maybe.... ..shinhye cut it off....maybe what..???
 

.///maybe your pregnant again..??/ juniel said happily...have you take your monthly period if not your pregnant..she added..she is really happy......im having my period today...shinhye said...

...juniel smile fade....ohh i thought your pregnant..juniel said......thats impossible to happen again....shinhye murmured...what duid you say...juniel asked......nothing..she lied...,,arosso forget about it..juniel...shinhye said..

juniel POV; do my ears have a problem..i just heard shinhye said..that she will not get pregnant again...is there something                          happen between her and yonghwa..??? i hope im wrong..END OF POV
 

then minhyuk and jungshin arrived..carrying 3 boxes of pizza....oh perfect im already hungry...juniel said...and fastly grab the pizza from jungshin.....juniel and jungshin is r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter