10 Years After { Should I Forget The Past And Leave The Present? }

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yonghwa continue his studies in korea university in seoul and there he meet jonghyun,minhyuk and jungshin they are very popular in their unvirsity because they are from the richest family in seoul,intelligent and good looking makes all girls fall for them,after they graduate they all work in JUNG COMPANY .....

hyung!!! Your day dreaming again…jungshin said while waving his hands to yonghwa’s face…yah!! Jungshin stop it yonghwa said his still shock..hyung you always out of your self …minhyuk said…try to look at your self hyung every time your in your daydreaming you look crazy jonghyun said while laughing also jungshin and minhyuk laugh hard in jonghyun said,,,ENOUGH yonghwa yell makes the three silent….this will be the last you see me like this yonghwa added but in a low tone this time..MIAHNE HYUNG the three said,,,,hyung were going out or not minhyuk ask to yonghwa,,,yes ofcourse were going to eat our dinner,,yonghwa said..lets go lets go im hungry minhyuk said..asusual minhyuk your always hungry jonghyun said to minhyuk…then didn’t notice yonghwa in his daydreaming again…

yonghwa POV;shin I miss you im sorry icnt visit you there in busan I promise I will keep my promise..i’ll be there soon
END OF POV

HYUNG!!! Minhyuk shout in front of yonghwa… miahne mianhe yonghwa said,,,miahne miahne miahne u always say that I thought it will be the last minhyuk said you’ve just said a while ago jungshin and jonghyun said,,,,OK OK lets go yonghwa said the he stand then minhyuk and jonghyun went out first….hyung are you still thinking of shinhye? Jungshin ask …yes yonghwa reply..hyung its been 10 yrs you didn’t see her we don’t know if she already married or what,,,jungshin said ,,you must forget your past and leave the present hyung jungshin added..how jungshin how ,,,how could I forget the girl I love the girl I gave a promise know she love me and shes waiting for me..yonghwa said …how sure you are hyung…jungshin said..the door open …hyung jungshin your not coming im hungry minhyuk said…arosso lets go jungshin said and they all go out and went In a restuarant…jungshin know about shinhye but jonghyun and minhyuk no cuz yonghwa tell to jungshin when they are still in collage…

____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________

while in Busan


shinhye is sitting in her chair in her office holding her holding her nakelace given by yonghwa ….
shinhye POV: yong I miss you pls comr back ive been hwaiting for you love you,,END OF POV

SHINHYE SHINHYE juniel said while waving her hands to shinhye face…you out of your self again juniel added….sorry I just remember something shinhye repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter