10 Yrs Anniversary (JUNG COMPANY)

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


This is the day that everyone waiting for...........they dont have work because all the employee and staff of jung company want to prepare thier selves properly..,,,,.....also this day is the arrival of mr. & mrs jung from japan......its 11:30 in the morning ..they boys went in the airport to pick up Mr. & Mrs Jung.....

jonghyun,jungshin approach yonghwa and minhyuk in the waiting area ...the conversation started

 

                                      

 

hyung!!!  are you fine..since we start preparing the anniversary ,,you always look like that..jungshin said..cuz yonghwa look nervous again......i dont want to disappoint appa..yonghwa said.....aigoo hyung always believe in your self....minhyuk said ...then jonghyun top yonghwa shoulder...

after 10 mins mr & mrs jung arrived then the boys approach them....

eomma,appa...yonghwa said then hug them...Anneyong aunti uncle..jonghyun,minhyuk and jungshin said in chouros...them yonghwa released the hug....ohh annyeong boys..mr.jung said.....so how the anniversary is everything ready..mrs jung ask...yes eomma ..yonghwa said....yeah auntie everything is ready...minhyuk said...
they all went in the restaurant and after they eat they go home to prepare their selfs...


____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

shinhye and juniel is busy preparing their dress...wear to night

should i wear this one...shinhye said while fitting the dress to her perfect body..,,,...wow shin your so pretty juniel said..indeed ..juniel added......gomawo juniel..shinhye said...shin this one its perfect right ..juniel said while wearing the dress....oh juniel its very perfect your so pretty ...shinhye said...thank you shin..you too...juniel said.......
 

juniel i know who will be your ..shinhye said.....WHO?? junile ask.....hmmmm...jungshin...shinhye said...while laughing so hard....yah shin why are you laughing...juniel said then pout..you like him right ..shinhye said again still laughing hard...shinhye is teasing juniel...how did you know juniel ask.....because jungshin like you too..shinhye said,,,while lying her body in the bed..still laughing...kkkkkk...ist to obivious that both of you like each other,,shinhye said..

shin...juniel said...ohh?? shinhye ask...i think jonghyun like you ..juniel sadi..then shinhye smile fade immediately......shin dont you see and feel it /???..juniel ask to shinhye....NO!!! shinhye said and stand up....juniel you right..yonghwa only..shinhye said until now and forever ....shinhye said.....even he dont already remember  YOU!!juniel said ..she empasized her last word.....i dont care still him forever..shinhye said...but shin ...juniel sadi,,,JUNIEL pls stop it..shinhye said in a high tone..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter