I'm Tired

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

one day to go the continueation of the meeting will be held but mr.jung didnt inform yonghwa yet......its 12 midnight shinhye is already resting...on their room..she is really tired this whole day in doing house chores and taking care their baby...

yonghwa laying beside shinhye.....honey ..... yonghwa mumured on shinhye ears.......hmmmm...??? shinhye reply her eyes

were both close she is really tired....honey i want you tonight...yonghwa said....kissing every inch of shinhye arms...not now hubby pls....yonghwa just ignore her....he move on the top of her....honey i really cant control my desire...he start kiss shinhye lips...

.shinhye push yonghwa body fall beside her.....yong!!! i said im tired dont you get it...shinhye shouted.....yonghwa was angry on what shinhye done to him....shin....i always asked you for this ...everynight..but you always saying your tired...always...!!!

yonghwa shouted and get off the bed....he turn his body to shinhye...i asked you to hire a made but you keep on refusing...you always said you want to do your job as a mother and wife....but its seems like your not doing young job as my wife...yonghwa said and walked closer to the door .

.. he is about to twist the doorknob then shinhye talked.......yong!!! i didnt mean to.......shinhye said and hold yonghwa arm....sleep now your tired right...im so tired also about this.....yonghwa said and out of the room,,he slam the door hard.....

shinhye feel hurt on yonghwa words...... she went and cry yongie and put on their bed.... she didnt bother yonghwa anymore because she know that he is angry....she sleep together with her son on their bed...

...yonghwa is standing near the pool...he is calming down his self...he is really angry because shinhye always refusing him everytime he asked her for make love.....,,he glance to the clock its already 2 am so he diceded to sleep in the leaving room..


..........................................................................
.........................................................................


yonghwa just wake up...he still angry about last night....he still mad to shinhye....he stand up and went inside their room.....he saw shinhye and baby yongie playing on their bed...yongie really laughing...playing with his mom......yonghwa went near yongie and kiss him.....he ignore shinhye...

....yong,,,,,shinhye said....but yonghwa just ignore her and walked towards the bathroom but shinhye grab his hands....yonghwa im sorry about last night.......i dont have time for this im tired...yonghwa said ...and went inside the bath room.......shinhye hurts on yonghwa words...

shinhye POV: what i've done....why he is like that now... shin...your so pabo...im so pabo....END OF POV

she went and carry baby and they went down stare...because she need to cooked for their breakfast....

yonghwa went out of the bathroom he heard his phone ringing....he went and get his phone ....

yeoboseyo....yonghwa greeted....yonghwa i just inform you that today is the continuetion of the meeting in japan...mr.jung said...........really appa so i need to go now...???? yes...as soon as possible later the meeting will start so pack your things now and go directly in airport ok...yess appa...yonghwa said happily and ended the call.....

he start packing his things ...after packing his thing he went out of the room....and carry his bag....he is rushing out of thier room...shinhye saw him walking in the leaving room...yong...yong...were you going>???? shinhye asked...im going in japan now the meeting will start just an hour to go...yonghwa said....i need to go now...he added and leaved shinhye....

why he is liked that towards me now...he also igoring me....how can i make my husband back like before...shinhye said to her self....then baby yongie start to cry....


__________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________


the meeting just finished.....yonghwa seohyun siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter