Im Sorry

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



shinhye arrived inthier house ...she went in their room fast and get her bag she begin to pack her things.....abd her son...things.......yonghwa also arrived he went in their room and saw shinhye packing her and sons things...he begin to panic....shinhye what are you doing,,pls dont leaved me,..yonghwa said as he removed the cloths inside shinhye bag...pls yonghwa just go to your lady....thats what you want right...shinhye said..
 

.her tears fall heavily she said that with out looking to him....shin...pls let me explain everything....yonghwa beg....you dont need to explain anything...yonghwa...everything between us is over...shinhye said and closed her bag......yonghwa silent...shinhye is about to leaved...then yonghwa talke....huh?? so your leaving...you will leaved your husband...and runaway with that guy...yonghwa said sarcasticly.....shinhye stop from her walking..

..she was shocked what yonghwa said....you will leaved your husband and get my son...and you will leaved with that guy...!!! yonghwa shouted......shinhye turn her back...what are you talking about..yong..??? shinhye asked...dont act like you dont know shin....your liftering with other guy to my friend..JONGHYUN!!!! yonghwa shouted to shinhye face......YES...YES..shinhye shouted..

.i will and you already found the right girl for you right and found also the right man for me....shinhye utterd...she is lied the words she said makes her heart broked...yonghwa saw shoucked on what shinhye shouted to him...he squeez the photo from his hands he is burning in angry again....he walked closer to shinhye..shinhye can feel the bad aura of yonghwa...she begin to scared she move back ward as yonghwa movved closer to her.....yonghwa grab shinhye hands and hold it very tight...

..yong...it hurts..please let go of me...why should i do that you said,,,his voice is shaking in angry....shinhye really scared....yonghwa then grab shinhye collar and try to kiss her...but shinhye refuses......she push yonghwa very hard...yonghwa become more angry.....he push shinhye on their bed..his on the top of her.....shinhye cry heavily....yonghwa kiss shinhye hungrily.....he start unbotton her shirt..

..yong pls...pl.s..dont do this to me...yong..pls....shinhye begging but yonghwa is so deaf to hear shinhye beg.....shinhye push yonghwa hard....she keep on shouting yonghwa get annoyed and slap shinhye ...i said shut up....yonghwa said...YOUR MINE SHIN....ONLY MINE ... ONE OTHER MAN CAN TOUCH YOU EXCEPT ME....yonghwa said on shinhye ear....yonghwa start to collonized shinhye body....shinhye clutch her fingers on the bed to endure that pain she recieving from yonghwa....she cant do anything yonghea is so strong..she cant do anything but cry......yonghwa his own beautiful wife..

****
 

shinhye slowly open her eyes..she can feel pain from hers....she saw yonghwa sitting on the couch infront their bed sipping his coffee while looking to his wife.

..shinhye grab the blanket and cover her body...she saw the blood stain on their bed....she try to remember what happened last night....

.how could you do this to me ..yonghwa...shinhye yell...yonghwa just looking to her body..she become scared again...what are you thinking again yong...shinhye said she begin to cry..

.yonghwa stand up and walked closer to shinhye...he cares her face.....shinhye is really scared...she swallow her saliva...dont touch me.. shinhye said bravedly and push yonghwa..

...yonghwa lean closer to shinhye face...be careful with your actions my beautiful wife if you dot want to happen again what happened last night...yonghwa said and kiss shinhye lips passiontely and intence shinhye never reply..

.his kiss.....yonghwa get up from the bed he get the photo and went outside the room...he lock shinhye inside the room...shinhye crying heavily......

................................................................................................
................................................................................................

yonghwa is sitting in side his car down the building he is keep looking on the crumpled picture...

yonghwa POV; how could you do this to me jonghyun...your seducing my wife...END OF POV 

he dont know that jonghyun already know what his doing..he dont know the reason why jonghyun hug shinhye that time...he went out side his car and walked fast going inside the building....hyung,,,were you going...minhyuk asked.....wheres jonghyun??? yonghwa asked ,

,,he is inside his office why...minhyuk reply.....yonghwa ignore minhyuk and went to jonghyun office....jungshin yonghwa,,,but yonghwa just ignore him....then minhyuk move closer to jungshin.....minhyuk i feel hyung bad aura..jungshin said...yeah..me too lets follow him .

..maybe something happen to him and jonghyun...minhyuk said....jonghyun!!!???.....yeah he is looking to jonghyun...minhyuk said....ok lets go..we need to hurry minhyuk...jungshin said..and they chase yonghwa...

yonghwa enter jonghyun office...jonghyun who is busy was shocke....yonghwa..!!! jonghyun said..and walked closer to yonghwa ..yonghwa geving him a dead glare....whats wrong...why you look at me like that..jonghyun said...he is controling his anger ...as he remember what he saw in the parking area..

..how there you to seduce my wife yonghwa said...and punch jonghyun face hard...jonghyun fall on the floor...yonghwa is about to punch jonghyun again but jonghyun move fast and punch yonghwa face too...they exchaning punch..then jungshin and minhyuk went inside..... hyung!!!! they both shouted...they separate yonghwa and jonghyun...minhyuk holding yonghwa...while jungshin holding jonghyun..

...stop it....minhyuk shouted....what is happening...he added they dont know what is happening.....you!! yonghwa yell pointing his finger to jonghyun...dont you dare to flirting with my wife..yonghwa yelll....minhyuk and jungshin was shocked they both look at jonghyun.....why dont you asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter