Find Her!!!

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


what is the meaning of this....yonghwa said...and hold shinhye hands tight....daddy who are they...yongie asked...keep qiute baby...yonghwa said...then the man infront of their can out his gun ...and showing to them he is asking them to open the door...his co men...forcely open the car door...they grab shinhye forcely..

..yong hepl me.. shinhye shouting...let go of me..she added try to released the hand od the guy ....why should i do that...the man said his face were coverd....

stay here no matter what happen...yonghwa said to his son..he went out on the car and lock it..yongie lay his body on the car chair...he is laready crying...covering his ears...

............who are you...give back my wife...yonghwa shouted...sorry mr.jung were just been ordered by some one..the guy said sarcasticly....yonghwa is confused...who is that someone....??? you will know it soon..the other guy said..

..they were about to enter the car ..but yonghwa grab one of them punch his face hard....

the other saw what happen they went back and punch yonghwa hard....yonghwa cant defend his self again they were so many.....he already laying on the ground.. his facefull of blood...shinhye turn her face and saw her husband..

. who is laying on the ground his face ful of blood couse of many punch.....yongggggggggg1!!! shinhye shouted....yongggg...yonggg....yongg...she adde she keep on shouting his name..

...shut up...the man said...let me go...shinhye said....i said shut up...the man said..and place the handcherfies on her nose..she fall asleep...he carry shinhye and went inside the car....they leaved the very weak yonghwa....

..yongie stand up and look to his surrounding... there no one...he look infront their can and saw his father..daddyyyyyyyyyyy...yongie shouted and went out on the car and run to his father...he is shaking yonghwa body...daddy...daddy...daddy wake up...wake up...where is mommy...yongie said..

.he is already crying..yonghwa try his best to stand up...he cup yongie face,,,,,,sorry baby.....daddy cant able to save mommy...daddy try his best but they are so many...yonghwa said he is already crying..

.daddy...pls save mammy...yongie said between his crys...yes,,baby i promise...yonghwa said...and hug his son...they were both crying..

.they released from the hug....yongie hold yonghwa wounds on his lips....daddy ist hurt..????? no baby..its not hurt,,,let go now...we need to infrom appa and eomma about this...yonghwa said stop crying now...

he added...yonghwa really feel hurt in his heart and in his body....but he try his best to drive his car in going to jungshin and junie engagement.....

....................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................

yeobo..they were almost late but still they didnt arrivied yet...mrs.jung murmured to mr..jung.......just wait yeobo maybe they were just in trafic...mr.jung said..
 

jungshin minhyuk jonghyun juniel were busy dicussing....they really laughing .....then jungshin notice....that yonghwa shinhye and yongie didnt arrived yet...yonghwa said thye were coming but until now they were not arrived...jungshin said..
 

.why they didnt arrived yet...jonghyun asked ...yeah. until know....jungshin said..

..i feel something wrong...juniel said...maybe something happen...she added...aigoo juniel dont think negative...minhyuk said...ohhh miahne....juniel said....come here juniel i'll introduce you to my friends...mrs.lee said...ok eomma. juniel said...and follow mrs lee.... what if we wait them outside...minhyuk said...ok..they said and went out side...

....they were shocked ... their eyes widen upon seeing yongie running towards them crying heavily.... yongie baby what happen ,,,,jonghyun said,,cupping his face..

..yongie never reply his question...weres your dad..minhyuk asked ... he point the place,....jonghyun carry yongie and went in the place....they saw yonghwa walking slowly towards them...his cloth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter