Save Her!!!!!

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



yonghwa eyes widen... he open the brown envelope and read the letter in side...

if you still want to see your wife alive..at exact 9pm today go at the abandoned building near in gangnam and bring 500 billion won for ranzom.. and dont you dare to inform polices..if you do that you will never see your wife again...understood? ... were waiting...

yonghwa really feel angry and sad on what he read..then he notice a white envelope inside it..he open fastly..its a picture..picture of shinhye... she is siiting on a chain her hands were tie with a handcuff and her eyes were coverd with blindfold her face has bruise... her dress were so mess...yonghwa heart crush in peaces..

he felt sorry to his wife...yonghwa fastly went inside their house and wake up yomgie...baby wake up..you need to go to your grandma and grandpa...house today...ok...yonghwa said..yongie slowly open his eyes...daddy im still sleepy.....just continue your sleep there..ok..yonghwa said.
 

.and pact a few cloths of his son..he get the bag and carry his sleeping son..on the bed....he drive his car fast in going to his parents house......
 

yonghwa finally arrived in there..he carry yongie and went inside their house the mades welcome him....good morning youngmaster...the maid greated....wheres eomma and appa??? they went in office youngmaster...mrs.min said...ok..call them..yonghwa commanded.tell eomma to come home..ok..yonghwa said..and went towards his room .

.while carrying his son....he lay his son on the bed and continue his sleep...yonghwa sitting beside his son looking at the picture of shinhye tears started to fall....just a minute mrs.jung arrived.....whats the matter son?? ...eomma can i left yongie here.. i just need to arrange something..???yonghwa asked.
 

..ofcourse.. yonghwa..mrs.jung said...gomawo eomma i go now..pls take care of my son and your self...dont go anywhere just stay here..ok...yonghwa said he is about go out but mrs,jung asked...yonghwa were you going..by the way...i just need to arrange something eomma i need to go now...yonghwa..said..yonghwa please dont go search for shinhye alone its very danger..mrs.jung said...yonghwa just ignore his eomma and went outside.

....he went on the band he withdaw all his many in his account... but still not enough to....500 billion won is a big amount...he dont want to asked help to his father..he is affraid maybe he asked why..... so he went back again in their house...he open their bolt inside their room...he place the envelope on the table...and put all the money inside a bag..

..luckly he already holding the 500 billion won...he change his cloths in to a black jacket... he sight heavily... then he get something inside the bolt and put inside his jacket......he closed the bag and went on his car time really so fast 1 hr to go 9 pm will come yongwa drive his car fast...he forgot the envelope on the table and forgot to lock their house...because he is in hurry....

....................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................

yeobo...yonghwa didnt come back here since morning...he left yongie here...he is really rushing and its like he is thinking very deep..and i also recived call in our bank that yonghwa withraw all his money on his account ..yeobo im really worry...i cant even reach his phone....mrs.jung said....aigoo yeobo why did you let him out alone... mr.jung said.

.he already feel scare...he try to call yonghwa but he cant reach his number... he call minhyuk jungshin jonghyun...asking them to go to his house.....they arrived in jungs house jungshin bring juniel .... mr.jung,jonghyun,minhyuk,and jungshin have their private conversation..

.while juniel and mrs.jung keeps on playing yongie so that he will not remember his father and mother....so that he will not cry again.........do you know were yonghwa go???..,mr.jung asked..

.no uncle why....?? they said in chorus..our bank said that he withraw all his money...and until this morning he didnt back yet after he left his son here...mr.jung said..aigoo uncle we need to find him.. i feeel something will happen...jonghyun said...thats why i call you all here..mr.jung said...

uncle we need to move now before everything will turn in worse minhyuk said...they stand up and went outside the room...i think someone with us will left to see them maybe

.the kidnapers will come here no man can protect them..mr.jung said..can you just stay here..jungshin..he added..ofcourse..uncle..jungshin...said.. jungshin no matter what happen just stay here inside..

.and pls monitore you phone ok...mr.jung said... ok..yes...uncle..jungshn and he went in the leaving room...mr.jung minhyuk and jonghyun went outside and they drive mr,jung car going in yonghwa's house...

...where are they..mrs jung asked...they went to search yonghwa...auntie...jungshin reply...aigoo its very danger,..mrs.jung said...she already nervous....mrs aunti calm down..juniel said caresing mrsjung back..lets just trust them and pray for their safetyness...jungshin said and he went on yongie and play with him..they were all pretending happy everytime they face yongie...

****

they arrived in yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter