The Engagement

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



alll visitors were arrived...jung's family is already on the stage....

lee's family,kang's family & lee's family also attend they were infront of the stage,,,,..also juniel...all staff and employees also attend...

the event planner were preparing the stage ....the even is about to start...yonghwa really feel nervous...jungshin,minhyuk and juniel is busy claping their hands...

..then their notice..something.....wheres jonghyun??? minhyuk ask....hmmm..i dont know...jungshin said....have you seen jonghyun...juniel...jungshin ask to juniel...nope...why???...his not her....but i saw him a while ago....jungshin said....maybe he just walking around...minhyuk said...

shinhye really feel nervous inside the leaving room....her heart beat so fast....she breath in and breath out hard...
then she feel the door open and someone talk...

your really nervous huh.....jonghyun said....shinhye inhale hard...yeah...yeah,,,,jonghyun ... shinhye said....shin soon you'll become a wife of yonghwa...jonghyun said....

shinhye stand up and walk closer to jonghyun...shinhye hold jonghyun arms......he was shocked....she smile to him sweetly...
jonghyun thank you ..shinhye said.....thank you for what???? .....for always helping me before....aigoo shin...its nothing for me...thats  friends must do.....jonghyun smile to shinhye....she hug...jonghyun ...gomawo jonghyun ah...jonghyun hug..shinhye too...
i know someday you will find your best partner in your life..jonghyun,,,shinhye said...jonghyun just silent

jonghyun POV: maybe you will just br friends for me forever...the fate is not mine...END OF POV
 

shinhye released their hug...yah..yah...jonghyun is there something wrong...shinhye ask,,,aoohh miahne nothing,,,
i think i will start...jonghyun said...aigoo lets ,,shinhye said...

jonghyun went to minhyuk and jungshin.....jonghyun were have you been were looking for you ...minhyuk said,...i just went outside,,,jonghyun lied...ok...jungshin said...


everyone...the event is about to start...the mc said....shinhye is preparing her self....she really feel nervous...because its her first time to walk infront of richest people....you can do this shinhye yah...shinhye thaught..

the mc give the mic to mr.jung....

thank you for coming here tonight everyone....i call all of you here because...i want to introduce to all of you...our future daughter in law future wife of our only...please welcome....park shin hye ...mr,jung said..with full of happinest in his voice and eyes...
 

shinhye walk on the stage with full oof confidence....

                                                                                                            

all the people keep on claping...their hands...all of them only says.."""shes soo pretty""".....no words can describe shinhye beauty she is really pretty in deed....yonghwa is just looking to his fiance,,he even say a word....he is just claping his hands
 

                                                     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter