Summer Vacation

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

year had been past ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.......yonghwa and shinhye relationship is going stronger every second.......the weather is becoming hotter...summer is coming....

yonghwa shinhye jonghyun minhyuk jungshin and juniel having their dinner in Samwon garden

weather here in seoul is getting hotter...minhyuk said....yah..guys do you want we'll have a vacation this summer..? yonghwa ask...ohhh..thats a good idea......jonghyun said.....yeah..we really tired of work and need a vacation..shinhye said....so where will have our vacation..jungshin ask..and when??..juniel added..
.......i think the best place...is new caledonia...minhyuk offer......yeah..thats a good place for vacation...shinhye said..so wants new caledonia..??? yonghwa ask....they all raised their hands...ok DEAL NEW CALEDONIA...yonghwa said.....
so..when we'll go...jonghyun ask...i think next week we need first to excuse and settle our flights ...yonghwa said..ok...

your order sir..the waiter said...just place it here....yonghwa said...all waiters arrange their table....ok lets eat its getting late..yonghwa said...they all eat dinner happily...

>>>>><<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<

minhyuk and jonghyun drive their own car..and went hope...while jungshin drove juniel home ..and yonghwa also drove shinhye home....
finally they reach shinhye home...yonghwa went out first in the car and open the door for shinhye..ohh gomawo yong..shinhye said.....yonghwa just smile....then he randomly kiss shinhye chicks...shinhye was shocked..just now
                                                                        
yah!!!..shinhye said,,and hit yonghwa arm...why i cant kiss my sweetheart...yonghwa said..while leaning to shinhye wrarping his hands on shinhye waist......ani..honey just shocked..shinhye said sweetly then hug yonghwa...and rest her head on yonghwa chest...i know your tired of work shin thats why i agreed to minhyuk idea,,,yonghwa said...thanks yong..you too need a rest...shinhye said...

unnotice jungshin and juniel just arrived...hem..hem...jungshin said...oh..i thought you guys already arrived ..yonghwa said..still hugging shinhye...its getting dark ..shin you must go inside with juniel..yonghwa said..ok yong bye...shinhye said...lets go juniel she added...becareful on your way...take care ..juniel and shinhye said,,,to yonghwa and jungshin...ofcourse they said in chours..

shinhye and juniel already inside,,...hyung you really love eonni huh??....jungshin said...yup..more than my life..yonghwa said...take care of eonni hyung..i knew she loved you alot i can see in her eyes..jungshin said...ofcourse jungshin..you dont need to remind me...yonghwa said...jungshin smile...yah...we need to its already getting dark...yonghwa said...then they went inside thier car....


__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter