The Devil Appear

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



its 6:30 in the morning suzy arrived in Tokyo Japan...............hay...hoe could i begin my life here...suzy said to her self...
....suzy..suzy...!!!!...someone calling suzy.........suzy look at her surrounding...and she saw ..SEOHYUN!!!....
..suzy walk closer to seohyun....AIGOO seo your so y and pretty huh....suzy said.....OHH...gomawo suzy...seohyun said..
btw..why you come here.?? seohyun ask......i'll tell you later...noe pls help me to find an appartment and job...suzy said...
ok..i'll help you ...seohyun said smiling mischivously...
seohyun and suzy went to seohyun car...and they both went in a restaurant...

............................
............................
 

now can you tell me why you come here..i thought you have a better work seoul...seohyun ask....aigoo..do you know my boss that im telling you before...suzy said....yeah...your handsome boss..seohyun said,,,oh i know it you come here to invite me to your wedding>?? she added...DEFINITELY...NO...suzy said....what a bad news....seohyun said...why what happen...she adden............that stupid shinhye....suzy said...whos shinhye ...seohyun said..she is my co- secretary of yonghwa and i heard that they already a couple...suzy said,..oh...so you feel sad...cuz you didnt win his heart ...seohyun said,,,before..but know...i saw other in airport...suzy said....

flash back...

suzy is walking in the airport ...accidentaly she bump onto someone...ohh..miahne ...the guy said...its ok...suzy said while smiling sweetly to him....btw...im Choi Jong Hoon..he intruduce him self...im Bea Suzy...suzy said,,,nice to meet you ..jonghoon said...well they are my friend..his..my brother choi siwon  ... jonghoon said..anniyong..siwon ...greeted..
anniyong...suzy reply...
then suzy and jonghoon exchange numbers,,,ohh sorry guys i need to go now...my friend is waiting for me suzy said,,,ok bye till we meet again,,,jonghoon,,said..

jonghoon is is the son oh CHOI COMPANY IN JAPAN

end of flash back...


AIGOO ... girl you meet jonghoon...seohyun said,,...yeah,,,..suzy said...you know them she added....yeah...ohhh.....
ok about your boss..if you didnt het him...hmm..then seohyun stop from talking...i think you can get him girl..suzy said...hahhahah..ofcourse...seohyun said, then they gave a high five to each other....and laugh evilly...

so can you help me to find a work ...suzy said,,,if you want you can join me in the club...seohyun offer...what will be my work...suzy ask...dancer like me..you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter