New House

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

mr.kim drive yonghwa car in inchone airport...while his assistant drive the jung's car.....

mr.kim carry all the things of yonghwa and shinhye and place on yonghwa's car...here is the key...sir..??? mr.kim said...gomawo mr.kim...yonghwa said and open the door for shinhye ... shinhye inside the car....
 

mr.kim can i have the address of my new house??? here sir...mr.kim said and gave the address to yonghwa....gomawo..mr.kim we go first now...yonghwa did a good bye,,,

yonghwa enter his car.....hubby what mr.kim told you??? ...oahh...nothing honey....yonghwa said and drived his car on the address mr.kim said...
 

shinhye notice something...hubby i think this is not the right waay to our home....yeah honey i know....were going somewhere....aigoo hubby were just got home from paris...im already tired....shinhye pout......me too honey ..im also tired....yonghwa said and cares shinhye lap.....

finally they reach the place...shinhye is really confused...she saw a beautiful house on her left side


                                                                    

 

hubby who's house is that....so beautiful...shinhye said...yonghwa just ignore her and went out of the car....he went and open the door for shinhye.....

wow..hubby this place is really amazing its very fresh...shinhye said...she really love the place...yonghwa can feel how happy shinhye is.........im so happy with the person own that house...its very beautiful...shinhye said,...

btw..hubby why were here...and whos house is that???......yonghwa just smiel....and grab shinhye waist..do you like it honey?????...shinhye nooded.....that house is own by you and me....yonghwa finally told her....

shinhye was very shocked...she didnt even say a word....why you didnt told me??? that you buy a house...you must..so that i'll help you....shinhye get mad to yonghwa...she pout..and cross her hands....
aigoo my honey so beautiful...hubby didnt told you because no need....but hubby..you must so that i;ll help you with the expenses.....this is my job as your husband honey...miahne...chungmal...saranghae...yonghwa said...

shinhye turn her body to yonghwa....hubby thank you so much....im so very happy ... for having you in my life....for having a handsome ,caring.loving and kind ..husband...your the only one hubby...shinhye said with teary eyes...
 

she walk closer to yonghwa...and cup his chin then she bend her head upward and kiss his lips passionately...yonghwa grab shinhye waist more closer to him so that he can gave a very deep kiss.....they really enjoying battle of the tongue.....
.........then shinhye stop from kissing...wait hubby somebody might seen us,,,here....now give me the key....

no i still want to kiss my beautiful wife...still trying to kiss shinhye...hubby stop it gime  the key...shinhye said..again ...ok honey...yonghwa said..and gave the key of the house to shinhye......you really with those kiss honey...yonghwa said......shinhye open the gate.....she went and unluck the door....yonghwa luck the gate and walked fastly to shinhye who is still looking for the right key of the door....

he back hug shinhye ,,,,,...she smile sweetly...their body really touch....hey ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter