THE END

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 YEAR AFTER,

yonghwa drive his car in a place..when he reach the place he sight hevily..and he went out from his car and walked towards the place.he put down the three roses..and lighten the candle...
 

yonghwa POV: i just want to say sorry..for everything..in everything i've done to you...this will never happened if im not...this is                              all my fault..i hope you can forgive me..when ever you are now i hope your happy ... i regret everything...im                                    really really sorry..END OF POV
 

he bid his goodbye and left the place..he went back to their house..he went and inside and saw his son playing ...his son run towards him...and hug him...daddy where have you been?..his 4 years old son asked...daddy just go somewhere..wheres your mom...yonghwa said...she's cooking daddy..yongie said...daddy lets play pls...he added...no baby daddy is tired i want to rest..yonghwa said..and kiss his son...he really love his son so much..
 

...ok..daddy..yongie said and went back to play..yonghwa went to their room and sit on the bed he rest his head on the hard board..its been a years past the most miserable day of our life ..and also the most happiest day of our life...he thought...

FLASH BACK

the doctor come out of the room  yonghwa stand up and face the doctor ....doc how's my wife yonghwa asked..we do everything we can to save your wife..but...the doctor stop his words...yonghwa punch the wall hard...SHINHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...yonghwa yelling.

.he keeps on punching the wall until his hands already bleeding..the doctor just get down his head..minhyuk jonghyun & jungshin went towards their bestfriend...yonghwa pls calm down pls..jonghyun said toping his shoulder....shinhye is gone..yonghwa said sitting on the floor cuping his cafe he cry very heavily...his son walked towards him..and hud his daddy...they ere both hugging each other...mrs.jung went and hug her son and grandson...

..while inside the room the nurses also shed tears...they were about to cover shinhye body with a white blanket then the patient monitor line move upward..they were so shocked then shinhye finger move....they all very happy they already know what it means...then shinhye body move upward..the nurse run towards the doctor and tell the good news....the doctor is shocked too...mr,jung heard the nurse said...he smile happily..

.jungshin juniel also smile..yonghwa notice their smiling face...what is happening..?? yonghwa asked..and stand up..the doctor smile and went inside the room...what is happening..to my wife.?? yonghwa shouting..yonghwa calm down..mr.jung said...after a second the doctor come out with a big smile....hows my wife..is she...but he stop his words on doctor words...ITS A MIRACLE!!!!

END OF FLASHBACK

DADDY..yongie said while waving his hands on yonghwa face..oh...sorry...yonghwa said...daddy ,mommy said let eat..yongie said..then she heard a voice ...hubby let eat...shinhye said..yonghwa smile happily..she is standing on the door..come here honey..yonghwa said...shinhye walked slowly towards yonghwa, she is in her 9 month prenancy

..shinhye sit beside yonghwa..yonghwa warp his hands on shinhye waist and cares her big tummy...he kiss shinhye lips passionately..i love you honey.yonghwa said..i love you more...hubby...shinhye reply and hug yonghwa...mommy daddy im still here..yongie said...shinhye and yonghwa laugh..ang hug yongie...

hubby can i asked something.....what ist honey....???....where have you been??..i went visit seohyun tomb...yonghwa said..oh..see...shinhye said..i feel sorry to her..shinhye said...dont feel sorry to her...honey i didnt do anything..yonghwa said...its my fault..yonghwa said..no hubby its not your fault...shinhye said..ok lets stop this....yonghwa said......seohyun died..when she got shoot from the police she died immediately and while siwon is sent in the prison forever..to pay what he have done...
 

yonghwa hug his wife and son..he is very happy all of them is very happy...yongie cares shinhye tummy...my little princess your prince cant wait to see you..yongie said..sweetly...yonghwa do it too...shinhye smiling happily their family is so perfect..ahhh..shinhye said...honey whats wrong.?? yonghwa asked....hubby i think i will give birth ..shinhye said....yonghwa stand up fast and carry shinhye in princess style they send shinhye in the hospital fastly...

* * * *

mr.& mrs jung arrived to yonghwa and shinhye mansion..but theres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter