Do Its Really A Goodbye???

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


mr & mrs jung , minhyuk ,jungshin juniel and jonghyun waiting outside the two rooms...

then yonghwa doctor come out...doc whos my son? mrs jung said..she is crying...your son is safe mrs jung .the doctor said and smile..later he will wake and he will recover real soon...i go first now..the doctor dig his goodbye...

they all sight and feel happy a little but still sad..about shinhye..they still waiting...after a minutes the doctor from other room come out...they all stand up and face the doctor..hows my daughter..mrs.jung asked again...

the doctor sight heavily im so sorry ..but we'll do everything we can to make her survive...the doctor said...do everything ...pls im begging even i pay a lot just save her...mrs.jung said...

im sorry to say but the only thing we need right now is miracle we need miracle..shes in the middle of life and death...the doctor said..we go first noe...she added...mrs.jung cant stand anymore...

.juniel crying heavily...jonghyun and minhyuk still wearing their cloths that has a blood...then mr.jung asked them to go home and back again in the morning...

***

mornings come

yonghwa open his eyes he saw his son sleeping on the couch near to his bed...then he heard a voice...yonghwa are you ok...how you feel..mrs jung asked ... yonghwa get up..wheres shinhye..??

he said...yonghwa calm down... no no..i want to see shinhye now...yonghwa shouted...yonghwa.pls stop..your wounds...mr.jung yell.

.. i dont care appa i want to see my wife now...he yell to... ok...ok..mr jung said,,,they guide yonghwa inside shinhye room...yonghwa sit beside shinhye...they were only two inside...

.yonghwa hold shinhye hands...tight...he start to talked.....shin..pls dont leave us....shin im begging you...pls..i cant afford losing you in my life...

shinhye i cant leave with out you...my life will turn in miserable when you...yonghwa didnt continue his words...and cry heavily...he kiss shinhye soft hands.... i love you...he murmured on her ears...,,

today already past but still no improvement of shinhye..she still in the middle of life and death...

yonghwa never leaved shinhye alone he slowly recoverd ..he always sit beside shinhye keep on murmuring to her eyes...'''pls dont leave me"' that words he keeps on saying with teard...he very very sad...everytime he saw shinhye laying in there very weak....

then mr & mrs jung jungshin juniel jonghyun minhyuk and yongie arrived.. in shinhye room and they saw how much yonghwa take care of his wife...hyung i think you need some rest..

.minhyuk said....yonghwa just ignore them he is sitting beside shinhye holding her hands..he is looking to shinhye face and they were at his back..looking to them.
 

..yonghwa tears started to fall....hyung you need rest...its been two days your here with out any rest...minhyuk said.. again... no minhyuk...im afraid something happen to shinhye and im not here...

i dont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter