He is Sick

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


yonghwa grab seohyun hand and kiss her passionately...after a while..yonghwa released their kiss.......miahne i didnt mean to.......its ok...seohyun cut it of....and kiss yonghwa again....pabo yonghwa reply her kiss.....

yonghwa drove seohyun in her home.....gomawo yong...its ok...yonghwa said....and smile to seohyun sweetly......seohyun wave her hand before she went inside...

yonghwa arrived from his hotel ....he remember what happen to him and seohyun awhile ago...he then smile...... and lay on the bed...he grab his phone its already 3 am in the morning...he want to call shinhye but he thinks maybe she is already sleeping...

..........................................
..........................................

morning come...
 

shinhye wake up early and grab her phone but no message from yonghwa......she then get up and went on the bathroom...yongie still sleeping.....

she is preparing her self then yongie wake up...he is smiling happily to his mom...shinhye day is already perfect seeing yongie smiling happy to her...

after then they went down...shinhye start cooking...for her breakfast....
 

.......

yonghwa went in the choi company for some important mattter....he saw seohyun also arrived...seo....yonghwa shouted...hmmm.yong..what ??? seohyun said and walked towards yonghwa with her best smile.......about last night...yonghwa said....its ok...yong...seohyun said  she is trying to seduce yonghwa...and yonghwa letting her to seduce him....aigoo...
 

yonghwa POV; do u fall in love...should i continue this feeling...,but...what if i cant handle it anymore....LOVE  is very strong,..really makes me weak...END OF POV

yonghwa lets go meeting is about to start seohyun said....ok...yonghwa reply and follow seohyun going inside...
 

.........

aigoo its near 12 noon already..shinhye said,,,,i need to cooked now the boys will come today for lunch...she added....yongie is sleeping peaceful in his crib....she didnt touch yongie she went directly in the kitchen....to prepare food..
after she prepare she heard a car stop infront their house.... she went out and see who arrived...

she only saw jonghyun....jonghyun were the other...??? i asked them to came but they are busy right now....minhyuk ..and jungshin is buy together with mr.jung while juniel she have many clients to assist..so i just come here alone...jonghyun said....ohhh arosso come in inside lets eat...shinhye said and they both went inside the house....

shinhye went and prepare the table..,..jonghyun is looking to yongie..he then move and wake up...he start to cry...shinhye heard him crying ..... jonghyun whar happen...shinhye asking from kitchen....dont worry shin..im here..jonghyun reply...he is carrying yongie...trying to stop him from crying.....then jonghyun phone ring....he answer his phone...still carrying yongie...

he then ended the call.....he glance to yongie...baby your so hot...jonghyun said.....shin..yongie hans fever..jonghyun said to shinhye.....shinhye was very shocked on what jonghyun said...she immediately what she is doing and run to him...

shin he has high fever,,,,what are you doing your son is sick...jonghyun said to shinhye ...he is no sick awhile ago...shinhye said...even you must check his condition if he is alright...jonghyun said,,,miahne..shinhye said...what are you doing shin...jonghyun said...ok wait i;ll just get his medicine...shinhye said,...

jonghyun saw yongie he is not moving he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter