Everybody Knows

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mr.jung call up a meeting to yonghwa,jonghyun.minhyuk,jungshin,shinhye and juniel....

i want to inform you shinhye and juniel that you were both promoted as a head of our department...mr.jung said happily..
chincha mr..jung gomawo ...shinhye said....you've been help us manny things mr.jung..we dont know how to exchange you anymore..juniel said.....the only thing you can do to exchange me is work hard to your job..mr,jung said..
shinhye and juniel is really happy..the four boys is claping their hands..,,,,,,yonghwa glare to shinhye ..his face saying
"""im so proud of you jagiya"""...then he gave a very sweet smile...mr,jung notice it.....
mr.jung POV: why my son act like that towards shinhye..before his not like that..now wonder what happen in busan..END OF POV.


ok...THATS all..u may all leave now,,,mr.jung said .......they are all cleaning their things and about to stand..then mr.jung talk..
you stay here..yonghwa i want to discuss something important..mr..jung said...then yonghwa back to his sit..while the five went out...
.............what is it appa ...yonghwa ask...do i need to know something between you and shinnhye .....mr.jung ask......yonghwa swallow his saliva and tell the whole story to his father......mr.jung walk closer to yonghwa he top his shoulder...im so happy that you meet her again...and be with her again ....mr.jung said....yonghwa is smiling happily..can you call shinhye...mr.jung adden,,,arosso appa..yonghwa said and stand up....


yonghwa saw shinhye and mrs.jung talking happily...then he walk closer to them...hmmm..eomma ..appa looking for you and also you shinhye yah...yonghwa said.....why??? mrs jung ask...i dont know...he said...then mrs.jung went first ...
yonghwa walk closer to shinhye and warp his hands on her waist...lets go jagiya..yonghwa said sweetly to shinhye and kiss her lips softly...shinhye is reall giggling...


mrs.jung open the door..what is it yeobo..?mrs jung ask...huh??mr.jung responce..yong..told me your calling me ...mrs jung said.....then mr,jung tell to mrs,jung what yonghwa told him..mrs jung is very happy..then mr,jung can feel the doors open...welcome our ddaughter in law...mr.jung said...makes shinhye shock..mrs.jung walk closer to shinhye and hug her,....thank you shinhye for making yonghwa happy again,,cuz since the day we leaved busad he become mad and seriuos one...mrs.jung said and released from the hug...eomma ..yonghwa said...why its true...mrs.jung said and they laugh all...

thank you also for accepting me as your son girlfriend..mrs.jung ,...shinhye said then bow her head...psst...dont call me mrs.jung call me eomma..mrs jung said..and call me appa too,,mr.jung said....yonghwa lean closer to shinhye and warp his hand to shinhye waist again...ok eomma ok appa..shinhye said ans smile sweetly...aigoo this two really look perfect...mrs jung said..i cant wait for you to married ...mr.jung said,,,i canr wait also to have a grandchild...mrsjung added...shinhye and yonghwa re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter