Do Everything Is Really Over?????

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



shinhye went inside their house...she went directly in thier room.....she lay her body immediately in the bed...her tears continuesly falling...she keep thinking what she saw....
 

shinhye POV: how could you do this to me yonghwa....i though you will never do this to me...did a marry a wrong man,,??..its                             hurt me but why.. i cant hate you...even my love for you didnt fade or even decreased...i want to hate you but i                               cant...gives more hurt...END OF POV

yonghwa arrived to their house already early in the morning....he went inside their room...he saw shinhye sleeping she didnt eve change her cloths...he walked closer to shinhye and cares her hair...he notice her face were dry with tears....he move closer to her..

...why your face like this shin...he said.....the shinhye felt someone beside her....she open her eyes and saw yonghwa...?? you just got home...??? yeah..im really busy in office..yonghwa lied again...but he dont know shinhye already know the stupid things that his doing...

............................................................................................
............................................................................................

shinhye ah!! jonghyun calling...shinhye....she turn her back and saw jonghyun....yes??...are you ok now???? yeah....ok..lets go inside...jonghyun said...and lead shinhye in going inside the office.......juniel notice shinhye puffy eyes....shin are you ok...??.juniel asked..

.yeah..im fine...shinhye reply....jonghyun can you give as a minute..to talked...juniel asked jonghyung...ofcourse no problem juniel...jonghyun said i go first now..he added and leaved them......lets go to my room and talked tell me all your problem...juniel said and they went inside juniel office...
 

they both sit on the couch ... now tell me all your problems...juniel said and hold shinhye hands tight...shinhye begin to cry...shin dont cry tell me you problem so that i can help you..juniel said...does yonghwa know about your problem?? she added...he is definitely my problem....juniel ....shinhye said..

..what!! juniel was vey shocked on what shinhye said....did yonghwa hurting you...is he hurting you emotionally or physically?? juniel asked worriedly...shinhye cry heavily...shin pls tell me...pls...juniel begging..
 

shinhye begin to talked...juniel yonghwa is having an affair...shinhye finally tell to juniell......juniel left pity to her best friend....she hug shinhye...shin i never imagine that yonghwa can do this to you....juniel said...caresing shinhye back..she is also crying..

.,,they released from the hug,,,juniel pls promise me.... dont tell yonghwa that i alredy know about his secrets...shinhye beg....but why shin...you will just let him doing that....juniel said..

..because im affraid...maybe he will leaved me..behind...me ang my son... i dont want my son grow with a father...shinhye said...with her heavy cry...but shin....pls...juniel..if you really want to help me do what i said...shinhye said..

......................................................................................................
......................................................................................................

siwon POV: since seohyun migrated in korea..i totally change...my feelings to shinhye gone just like a bobbles...i feel i                                 love seohyun now ..END OF POV

yah!!! siwon are you day dreaming...?? jonghoon asked....sorry ??? by the way what are you talking about?? siwon asked...i said..suzy and i will engaged soon...jonghoon said...oh..oh..ho...so fast..siwon said....yeah..i dont want to let go of her now...jonghoon said.

..how about you when your going to have a girlfriend...he added...jonghoon i think i fall in love to seohyun...siwon said..what..you like seohyun...????

yeah...i felt this feelings since he move in korea...siwon said..so what is your plan ..jonghoon asked...do you want i call seohyun now and confess you feelings to her...he added...no dont do that...siwon refuses...ok..you said..jonghoon said and hide his phone...

***

did you already inform siwon about our engagedment??suzy asked...yeah..he said..why so fast.....jonghoon said....hahaha...siwon really funny..suzy said.

..im wondering until now he dont have girlfriend yet..she added.....he said..he loves seohyun>> jonghoon said.....suzy eyes wide upon hearing jonghood words....WHA...WHAT??? siwon like seohyun..suzy become silent...

suzy POV; this cant be happened...seohyun already with yonghwa...seohyun must know about this..END OF POV

Suzy are you ok...jonghoon asked...yeah..im fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter