3 Months After

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



3 months later ..shinhye and yonghwa really ok to each other...yonghwa ,jonghyun, minhyuk & jungshin already ok...mr & mrs jung & yongie already back from london...

shinhye yonghwa and yongie are busy playing on their leaving room...yonghwa really having fan playing with his 3 years old son...while shinhye is busy tooking a picture of them ....she capture all the moments they have.....yonghwa and his son playing paper & sissor..yonghwa lose the game.

..yah!!!! daddy i will punish you ,,yongie said happily...yah what punishment my handsome son will give me??? yonghwa said as he tickled his son....yongie keep on laughing hard..

.daddy your punishment is chase mommy yongie said...shinhye begin to run...yonghwa stand up and chase shinhye...yongie also chase his daddy...they keep runing in side their house.

..they are really having fun as a family...then finally yonghwa chase shinhye he hug shinhye waist..gotcha honey...yonghwa said..as he kiss shinhye neck she tickled...ya! hubby stop it our baby lookin to us..shinhye said.

..ya,,,miahne...yonghwa said...daddy so sweet to mommy...yongie said laughing...come here to daddy baby...yonghwa said.

..yongie went to his daddy...they sit on the couch yonghwa hugging shinhye and yongie you two the best things i ever had...yonghwa said...and hug,..them.

..i love you daddy i love you mommy yongie said and hug his parents.....we love you too baby..we really really love you dont forget that ok...shinye said...they are really very very happy...

with out notice some one looking to them outside their car...seohyun looking at them she is inside her car....your happiness will end soon...so enjoy your life now....seohyun said...did you think im gone...your wrong .... i still need to reveage,,,she added....and she drived her car she get her phone and dial siwon number...

yeoboseo...seohyun greeted...seohyun?? seohyun.. i miss you..siwon said...hmmm you love me right??? seohyun asked immediately....how did you know>>>??  ...some one told me....who?/ you dont need to know whos that person...just answer me....seohyun said.

...yeah ..yes seohyun i like nd now i love you..pls give ma a chance to win your heart...siwon said...if you love me you will do what ever i want right? ofcourse ..i will will i will do everything..you want just to love me....siwon said...come to korea now and lets talked seohyun said and ended the call...siwon packed his things fast and went in the airport...

then yonghwa phone ring...he grab it and answer it yongie is busy playing alone while shinhye & yonghwa sitting on the couch..shinhye hugging yonghwa waist and rest her head on yonghwa chest,,,yyonghwa is talking to jungshin in his phone...

hyung ///??? yeah what ?? yonghwa asked...hyung i have something to tell you...hmmm..yonghwa waiting to jungshin...hyung next week me and juniel will engagement...jungshin said happily..

.oh really >?? yonghwa was shoucked...yes yong..yes pls come..sorry hyung i cant come there personaly to invite you shinhye and yongie because were really busy preparing ...jungshin said.

.yeah i understand..ok bye now hyung..jungshin said and ended the call....shinhye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter