New Caledonia ~Day 2~ '''the proposal'''

The Three Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

early in the morning shinhye wake ...she went and took a bath ......shinhye just threw her clothes on the bed
..because she's in hurry...unnotice she left her phone in the table near the bed ....she went out side to buy a gift to yonghwa...for thankful for him...
.................shinhye is walking outside looking for a best shop...then she saw a suvinier shop..she went inside...
good morning...ma'am ..the sales lady said...oh good morning..shinhye said....she saw a very wonderful bracelet,,for guy..
how much this..shinhye ask...$50 ma'am..lady said...ok i'll get it ...shinhye said...
                                                                                                       
.....,,,,...yonghwa also wake up early...he take a bath....he feel excited...he get the little box and put it on his pocket...he went out of his room and walk to shinhye hotel room.....inhale exhale..yonghwa thought....
~~~knok knok~~~

shin are you there..yonghwa ask...shin...///???..yonghwa keep on knoking but oone answering....he try to twist the door knob..furtunately its not luck....he was shocked because shinhye didnt luck her door....he look at the surrounding..seems it no one inside ...he went in the cr..but ist emty..he went in the bed room but its empty...then he saw..shinhye dress scatterded..on the bed..and shinhye phone in the table...

yonghwa POV:no yong think possitive...but shinhye dont go out without her phone..END OF POV

HE GET shinhye phone and went out the room...he knok...jonghyun room but no one answering..he knok jungshin room but no answering...he knok juniel room but still no one answering,,,,the last room..he knok minhyuk room...again he tryied to twist the knob..and its not unluck...luckly..he went in side...yah..minhyuk do you know were is shinhye..yonghwa ask....krgggg krggg...minhyuk is in his dreamland....hyung i want burger...minghyuk said. still in her dream land...yah..minhyuk..yonghwa shouted...minhyuk keep saying burger....yonghwa got annoyed..he get a pillow and slap at minhyuk face.....YAH!!! hyung whars your problem..?? minhyuk ask...still lying...yah..have you seen shinhye..yonghwa ask...are you thinking hyung..i just get wake up cuz you slap me...minhyuk said..scratching his head,,,,yah....continue sleep,,yonghwa said...need to go..btw prepare your self told also to them...later when m back ..lets have a breakfast,,,and start the tour neer the beaches,,yonghwa added,.....arroso...minhyuk said...still feel sleepy...
 

yonghwa went outside minhyuk room...shin where are you i hope your fine...yonghwa thought...he went out
of the .........hotel to look for shinhye..he feel a little bit panic ..............he is afraid that shinhye get insult again by other guys out there...just like what happened in airport,,,yonghwa now outside the hotel...

                                                                          

this is it..ma'am lady said...oh thank you..shinhye said...the the body gaurd open the door for shinhye...thank you for coming..ma'am..shinhye smile and bowed her head....shinhye out of the shop...then suddenly she bump in to someone who is walking in hurry ...yah...!! shinhye said...oh miahne...yonghwa said..while helping shinhye stand ...oh shin its you..were have you been you made me nervous..yonghwa added...shinhye is about to talk..but yonghwa hug her... next time told me were you going..i dont want you get hurt again..yonghwa said...deh..shinhye said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter