Snoop-ing.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here's me, following up on the tweets and continuing the story. ^.^ ~~Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and just a product of the author's imagination!

 

 

 

 

 

Snoop-ing

noun. Snoop-dog (for the purpose of this story)

verb. To investigate or look around furtively in an attempt to find out something, esp. information about someone's private affairs. (e.g. people snooping on other people's instagram accounts)

 

 

 

Tweet 5.4.13

 

Jiyong backstage & getting ready for his show…

 

Inhale…exhale…inhale…exhale…then he smiles and gives a thumbs up to his staff.

 

Manager: He's ready!

 

PD over Jiyong’s earpiece: Starting in 3…2…take it away, G-dragon.

 

 

After the show, he changes into clean clothes and lets his PA and stylist fix him up. He was so wasted but he was happy. He knew Snoop dog’s show was today and he wanted to watch it.

Jiyong: Hyung, what time does it end? Do they have any livestream of it?

Manager: I'm not sure. I saw photos though. I think you will like it. have you done your assignment? 

 

 

Jiyong smiled. "I'm gonna do it after. Thanks for reminding me!"

 

 

He promised he would take pictures of himself whenever he's away. After he got the injury, she wanted to know that he was all right after his shows and she wanted to know it directly from him. He smiled at her thoughtfulness. "How did i get so lucky?" he thought. After he was ready to meet guests on his show, he got his phone and checked twitter.

 

 

@krungy21: Snoop & Lil' Snoop

 

 

He smiled as he looked at the picture then sent a reply.

 

 

 

@IBGDRGN: @krungy21ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy are you frozen like this

 

 

@krungy21: What do you mean!!! I look totally~natural ^.^v cool right?!?

 

 

His manager called his attention and he stood up from his seat. It was going to be another 30 min just to greet and mingle with the guests.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Bom nudged Chaerin and gave her a silent signal to look at the giddy girl on the corner. Both girls looked at each other and smiled.

Chaerin: Dara-unnie! [no response] Unnie! Darong!

This time, Dara looked up and smiled at her.

Dara: Chaerin, Bommie, I have a question!

She approached her bandmates and showed them her phone.

Dara: Do i look scared in this picture? Am I awkward or something? Chaerin and Bom looked at it then they both shook their head.

Bom: Waeyo?

Dara: I just noticed. Anyway, why did you call me?

Chaerin: I just wanted to ask how he's doing?

Dara: He? 

Bom and Chaerin rolled their eyes at her

Minzy: He must be all right. Dara-unnie doesn't look worried anymore. 

Minzy joined the other two in teasing Dara.

Dara: Aigoo, why are you acting like this? What did i do? 

The 3 just rolled their eyes at the hopeless girl.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

His manager took him to the hotel at once to rest. Once inside his room, Jiyong changed then lay on his bed. He got his phone and started looking at pictures on instagram. Then there was a knock and he reluctantly stood up and checked.

Seungri: Hyung! I brought you something! 

Jiyong saw 6 cans of beer on his hand. He smiled then let the maknae in.

Seungri: Are you resting already? You can drink, ne?

Jiyong: Ne, I think I can. Just not drunk though.

Seungri: Araso, krom, just 1 can for you then we watch a movie. What were you doing? 

He opened a can for Ji and one for himself.

Seungri: cheers? 

Ji made a toast with him

Jiyong: This ! I wanted to see Snoop dog! Why do the girls have all the fun?

Seungri: Dara-noona posted a cute photo! Did you see? She was dancing in front of Snoop! She really looks like a kid. 

Jiyong was half paying attention. He was browsing through pictures in instagram…

 

 

Search: #darapark 

He glanced at seungri who was looking for a movie to watch then he grinned and started looking through pictures.

 

 

Jiyong: Seungri, why don't you just look for Snoop's performance in youtube?

Seungri: Great idea, hyung! I think we can use this tv for that. See, there's youtube! Let me just key in this…

Seungri was engrossed in searching for videos of snoop while Jiyong was scrolling through the picture under the hashtag he just searched for.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile, backstage, 2ne1's friends came and met with Snoop Dog to take pictures. A friend of JiYong, Sung min, took a photo with Dara and Chaerin and he posted it on instagram.

Sungmin: Thanks for the photo, girls!

Chaerin: Hey, they're getting a photo with Snoop! Go! 

Sungmin ran to his friends and they all got a photo and he posted it on instagram. He also checked on news from his friends then he saw something.

 

 

xxxibgdrgn started following krungkrung21

 

 

Sungmin: Dara-yah! I didn't know you have an instagram account!

The other artists and friends that knew Dara also asked her about it.

 

Dara: Eh?

 

 

Chaerin: Unnie…are you thinking what i'm thinking?

Dara looked at Bom and Chaerin…worried. Amidst all the happy faces in the backstage tent, Dara was slowly fuming when she saw what everyone was talking about.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter